Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Audrey P.
Totally one of my holy grail products. I love that this primer sets my face up for coverage success without feeling like it's totally going to break my face out. Sometimes it can be a little bit drying, but if my face is hydrated it gives me a nice smoothness while still keeping acne at bay.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this primer. It instantly mattifies, reduces pore visibility, and creates a smooth surface. I love this product because it helps with acne, and serves as a shield between the foundation and your skin. This also helps my makeup last a good 8+ hours. Would totally recommend this.
Matalyn B.
Owasso
Purchased at: ULTA
Just recently purchased this primer and I’ve gotta say, IM OBSESSED. It smells amazing, goes on smoothly, and leaves my foundation looking flawless. Will continue to buy
Ashley M.
This is one of my HG products. The actual product has a gel-like silicon feel to it. The mattifying aspect of it worked really well for my oily skin. I love the fact that it is also an anti acne treatment at the same time. I would recommend if you buy this to buy the travel size (0.5oz for $16) vs the full size (1.0oz for $38). I'm not sure who decided the pricing on this product but it makes no sense to buy the full size.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
When I went on vacations with my husband and kids I took this Matt one because I knew we were going to be outside all the time and I was going to have to wear SPF that might make my face oily so I use this primer and honestly it was wonderful I am in love with this product I don't know what I'm going to do when this runs out on me
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
I have yet to find a primer that mattifies my face! I've heard so many raving reviews on this, but I this didn't help me at all with oil control. I still had to blot after a couple hours. I expected to at least last through a work day, but that was not the case. I don't recommend this for oily skin.
Jaime B.
I have oily skin and this product did nothing for me. I received a deluxe sample size and tested it with several different foundations. It laid on the skin nicely, but it did not make my makeup last longer or make my foundation more matte. I still had to blot and powder after only a couple of hours. The search for the holy grail continues!
Georgia S.
Gardner, KS
This primer is SUCH good quality, I love the moisturizing feel of it when I put it on my face, however I don't feel like it's super mattifying. It definitely keeps my foundation from getting too oily throughout the day, but there's definitely better mattifying primers out there. Still would recommend though!!
Danielle B.
Works really great for oily prone skin and doesn't make foundation break apart like some mattifying primers do. Doesn't really heal scene it just doesn't irritate it. Not completely sure if I would buy again.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This primer has a very greasy texture and feel to it. It doesn't dry greasy like but it also doesn't really dry matte either. I also don't think it holds up that well through out the day. It also claims to help prevent acne but I feel as though I had gotten more pimples since using it
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.