BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
My acne has almost diminished after using this product! I honestly can't believe it and I would recommend this for everyone! It makes my face so Matte and my makeup literally stays on all day. It smooths everything yet feels so light!
Brittani B.
Merced , ca
Best primer for oily acne prone skin! I will also wear this primer alone with no makeup on my blemishes. It was reduce the redness and size by the end of the day. Love it!!
Jay L.
BEntonville
This product really does help cut down on shine. I tend to get oily midday but this product reduced the oil on my skin. It goes on smooth and helps my foundation blend more easily. It's a wonderful product which I will be buying again.
Savannah C.
I have very oily and acne prone skin I was hoping it would do something for me. It was about as good as the average primer it reminded me of the smash box one. Overall extremely average it did as well as any regular primer would although expensive.
Kayden C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my all-time favorite primer. It’s sort of expensive so I buy the travel size but I love it so much. It makes my skin feel amazing and the anti-acne treatment actually works, sometimes I wear it alone instead of under makeup!
Najaira S.
It did help with my pores and keeping my face matte. But my face still ended up really oily. So it wasn't very long lasting for me. I bought it at Sephora and it was a very small size. I would try it again since it worked for awhile.
Katie E.
Anchorage
I love this primer!
It has assisted with clearing up my acne. The color fx primer keeps my t zones matte longer than any other primer. My make up stay looking fresh longer during the day. This is my must have splurge makeup product.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I love this primer. It goes on super smooth and is gentle. My foundation lasts all day. While it hasn't completely rid me of acne, I do think it helps to some extent. It's a little less than what it was before I started using this.
Cristina G.
This primer is a must. As I get old, my hormones change. I never had acne as a teen, but I do get a spot here and there now. Now only does it clear it up, but it helps cover it up. I also use this as a spot treatment at night during my skincare routine.
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
This primer didn't mattify my skin at all. It started looking very oily just a few hours after I applied my makeup. I doubt it has an anti-acne treatment as well because this made me break out like crazy, or I might have just been sensitive to the ingredients. Nonetheless, I wouldn't recommend this at all.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.