BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Jamie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this primer a few weeks ago from Sephora and while it is a little on the expensive side, it is certainly worth the price! I put this on whenever I wear foundation, and I can barely tell I'm wearing it. It's very light and doesn't add too much extra shine to my already oily skin.
Macayla H.
Mesa
This primer is okay. I wasn't every impressed with it. I have found a cheaper better matte primer that doesn't cost as much. It also did not help with my oil control at all. I have used it a couple different times and the results hasn't changed
desi🌹 H.
This product is just like any other primer. I would l is to test out the other primers and compare it. It helped blur my pores but I don't have much there and it was easy to apply my foundation the Maybelline Fit Me worked great on top of it.
Jennifer W.
I've only used this for about a week, but I can tell that it helps to control the oil (not completely), but most of all, my makeup still looks great by the afternoon! Normally, the oil makes me makeup smear or disappear. This stuff is awesome!
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
LOVE this primer! It's the only one I use. Not only does it mattify really well, but it also makes me feel less guilty about wearing makeup due to its anti acne properties. Helps to clear up blemishes while also priming my skin for make up.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Out of all the cover fx primers, this one was my favorite. It gives a matte finish but doesn't make your face look flat. It's easy to use and works for most any skin type. I would probably buy it again!
Susie G.
Daly City, CA
I have re-purchased this product numerous times. It works well with maintaining my oil and keeping me shine free for the majority of the day. What I love most about this product is that it lasts such a long time since a little bit of product goes a long way.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
A must have for me! I have textured oily acne prone skin and this works great for me, it mattifies but it’s not uncomfortable to wear and use. It helps smooth out texture as well because of the consistency it has, I love it and recommend.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
My acne has almost diminished after using this product! I honestly can't believe it and I would recommend this for everyone! It makes my face so Matte and my makeup literally stays on all day. It smooths everything yet feels so light!
Jay L.
BEntonville
This product really does help cut down on shine. I tend to get oily midday but this product reduced the oil on my skin. It goes on smooth and helps my foundation blend more easily. It's a wonderful product which I will be buying again.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.