BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Autumn J.
Joppa, MD
My favorite primer ever!! I always have people ask me what primer I'm wearing because you can barely see my pores and the finish and absolutely amazing! It make my makeup look absolutely flawless. A lot of matte primers can leave my skin looking dry, but I love how this primer doesn't do that at all!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I have combination skin with t-zone that gets oily throughout the day. This primer doesn't really mattify, not even right after application. It also doesn't prevent breakouts. I always use this on top of moisturizer and sunscreen and my skin gets oily and shiny every time I use this.
Kyra M.
It definitely makes my skin look matte, but it does not keep my makeup on for a while. I would only recommend that you wear this primer for a short amount of time. I wouldn’t buy this primer again and i wouldn’t really recommend. COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Katrina L.
Indianapolis
I LOVE this product. It is a little thick if you put on too much but after testing it out, you only need a small amount. It helps keep your foundation on and doesn't make it look too pore-y as I have very noticeable pores. I've used it almost every time I put on foundation and do my contour.
Maria B.
Best primer for oily/acne prone skin! The formula spreads really easily, it’s not sticky and the skin absorbs it quickly. It leaves you face smooth, so when you apply your foundation, it goes really nice and even. And the best is that it doesn’t clogged your pores and controls your oils.
Hailey M.
I got this as a sample size my first time jus to try out and I actually ended up loving it. I have oily and dry skin combination so it’s sorta difficult for me to find one that does the job. but this one definitely has me satisfied, it’s thick and I enjoy that texture after being rubbed into my face
veronica l.
This is a very good primer. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this kept my foundation matte all night! I would usually get breakouts after putting on loads of makeup but with this primer, I think it truly helps. Would definitely recommend to people with oily/sensitive skin
Alyssa R.
Old Hickory, TN
Used to use this stuff a long time ago but decided it wasn’t worth the money- recently got a small sample size and it may have changed my mind. I always break out after wearing full coverage makeup and I really think the anti-acne treatment did its job to minimize my irritation the next day.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
This was a miss for me. I got a large sample with my Sephora order so i figured I’d give it a whirl before spending 40$ on it. As someone who uses retin and is oily/has problematic skin, this sounded like a dream. First try was just out to the mall for the afternoon, I was oily actually sooner than i typically am with this, about 2 hours into having makeup on and it did nothing to produce a “matte” look. For 38$, I better be matte for at least 4-6 hours, not oily the second i step out the door. Doesn’t deliver, just a standard sub par primer with some acids in it.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I like this primer a lot because it leaves a nice matte finish but it isn’t nearly as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It’s easy to apply and leaves your makeup looking great, but if you need something a little more hydrating I would recommend something different.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.