BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
CoverFX is one of my favorite makeup brands! Fantastic products and innovation keep them in my professional makeup kit. I've purchased this primer for personal and professional use because it mattifies the skin, controls oil and has acne medication in it. It works very well for oily and acne-prone skin as a primer.
Angelica M.
La Mesa , CA
This primer was nice. It worked well on my combination skin and I love that the brand is free of many things that are acne causing for me such as talc! The only down side I had with this product was the texture it almost feels silicone. But other then that it was perfect
Rosanna G.
Douglasville, GA
This is one of my favorite primers. I have really oily skin and I spend time between Georgia and Belize. Its very humid there. This is one of the only primers that keeps my makeup in place all day into the early night. It doesn't clog my pores at all and my makeup blends well over it. I just wish it had spf in it.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Christy h.
Brandon, MS
This primer is great for people with oily acne prone skin. I started using it about a year ago and it's my go to primer. It's worth the price! It lasts all day and doesn't give skin an oily look. You do have to let it sit for a few mins before applying your foundation!
Natalie C.
really like this primer for oily skin types.  I like that it has SA in it to help with any breakouts you might be struggling with.  It's a fair price and I would repurchase this for sure.  It does help mattify my skin and keep the oil at bay through out the day.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I always mix this primer with the benefit porefessional to meet my skin needs. The product does not have sun protection just mattifying and anti-acne properties. Good for application in the t zone.
Melanie K.
LOVE, I've been using this primer for a very long time and I really do enjoy it, it keeps me matte and my makeup on all day in combination with my other primers and I love it because it doesn't ball up and it's a really nice gel feeling consistency. I definitely recommend and I will of course be repurchasing.
Kristina W.
lowell
This product is super amazing. It really helps my skin. It does have sun protection and it gives an amazing matte finish. It definitely helps hide pores. And I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product to you guys if you want a natural matte finish.
Christine I.
Detroit
I liked this primer because it got the job done, created wonderful binding between my skin and makeup. However, the formula feels a little sticky or greasy, and after wearing it for a while, it made my skin very oily, probably due to it stripping my natural oils.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.