COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Jessica M.
Honolulu, HI
I did not think this was going to be anything special at today by after using it for weeks I can truly say it’s done wonders for my acne! It goes on smoothly and is odorless. The price is a little high for the amount of product you get but it’s worth it!
Arden P.
Lakewood
Disappointed. I was expecting a great primer from this brand. Did not make my face matte at all. In fact, it felt oily. I didn't see any difference in my acne. Not sure if I got a bad batch or something but it did not work for me. Wouldn't recommend.
Sarah L.
Sussex
I absolutely love this primer! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin so I love the idea of a primer that has acne fighting ingredient in it. It doesn’t have a scent, either which I like. It is a little pricey, but I think it’s definitely worth it!
Missy B.
Milwaukee, WI
Good for any skin type! I have dry skin but I do get some acne spots. The salsylic acid doesn't irritate your skin and the mattiying aspect doesn't show any dry spots or dry you out throughout the day! Also is a wonderful spot treatment at night too
Annmarie B.
South River
I recently received this product and I have oily skin in the tone and I used this in those places and wow what a difference it is matte drying and holds makeup beautifully doesn’t separate your makeup I love this and would recommend this to everyone
Jamie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this primer a few weeks ago from Sephora and while it is a little on the expensive side, it is certainly worth the price! I put this on whenever I wear foundation, and I can barely tell I'm wearing it. It's very light and doesn't add too much extra shine to my already oily skin.
Macayla H.
Mesa
This primer is okay. I wasn't every impressed with it. I have found a cheaper better matte primer that doesn't cost as much. It also did not help with my oil control at all. I have used it a couple different times and the results hasn't changed
desi🌹 H.
This product is just like any other primer. I would l is to test out the other primers and compare it. It helped blur my pores but I don't have much there and it was easy to apply my foundation the Maybelline Fit Me worked great on top of it.
Jennifer W.
I've only used this for about a week, but I can tell that it helps to control the oil (not completely), but most of all, my makeup still looks great by the afternoon! Normally, the oil makes me makeup smear or disappear. This stuff is awesome!
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
LOVE this primer! It's the only one I use. Not only does it mattify really well, but it also makes me feel less guilty about wearing makeup due to its anti acne properties. Helps to clear up blemishes while also priming my skin for make up.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.