BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Gabrielle H.
Woodinville, WA
This primer is my everything. It keeps my skin looking matte all day and it keeps my makeup stuck in place. I actually tried it for the first time in Florida while vacationing in Disney World over the summer. I was a gross, oily mess when I wandered into Sephora and one of the lovely employees recommended this primer to me. I've loved it ever since and use it daily under my foundation.
Alex G.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this primer with the cover FX creme foundation, and while I do notice a difference in the appearance of the foundation it doesn't seem to be a necessary item in my life.  To that point, I'm still looking for the perfect primer so its not that this one doesnt do a fine job... it's just not out of this world.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I used to LOVE this stuff---but it hast been working with my skin very well lately. It used to keep my makeup looking great all day and really helped keep my oily skin at bay. However, this winter things began to change. I'm literally oily by lunch now--which really sucks.
Angie A.
When my brides or quinceneras have acne it's so hard to find a primer that works for them . This is one is just to matte finish and works great on oily skin just love ho easily it applies and anti acne it's just a plus on this product .
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
This has a great texture and creates a really nice base for foundation. However, it made my skin extremely oily and broke me out. Very disappointed, especially since it practically did the opposite of what it is supposed to do.
Chrissy K.
Bolingbrook
Yesssss this is like heaven in a bottle. I received this in my BoxyCharm and wow. It is quite thick but is so smooth and leave me poreless. Perfection a little goes a long way.
monique s.
I mean i think the product is OK! but i definitely  think they could do a little more to make it apparent that the anti- acne treatment in the primer works as well. All in all its a good primer , i would not recommend it for people with oily skin though.  It doesn't seem to have much shine control.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
This used to be a must have for me but I feel like consistent use of any primer tends to clog my pores. This was a nice primer but I didn't find it to mattify too well for a long day. Didn't notice any drastic difference with the anti-acne portion, but was using it with many other products so hard to tell.
Lindsay H.
This is a fairly good primer! I find that I don't get too oily throughout the day, but I prefer a more skin tone evening primer. Lasts a long time and doesn't burn or itch like some acne primers. I received this through ipsy, and I probably wouldn't buy it for myself again, but it still is a good product.
Evangelina P.
I like this lately formula that blurs the appearance of wars fine lines and other imperfections it creates a smooth thinking face underneath your make up and helps her make up last longer throughout the day compared to other primers I really like this one doesn’t have the feelings take your greasy or feel
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.