BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using this primer for a couple years now, and even though I don't have acne anymore (I didn't see anything change even when I did) it still works pretty good at keeping my foundation looking fresh all day long. It's silicone based and it just feels good.
Kreystine G.
This is my favorite mattifying primers ever! I'm so happy I discovered this because not only is it mattifying but it also has an anti acne treatment within the primer which is amazing in my opinion! This is the only mattifying primer that isn't super drying on the skin once you apply it. It glides on smoothly and keeps me matte for a good amount of time. I love this!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This works really well as a primer and made my foundation smooth! I didn't care for the smell of the primer though...smells weird. However, it works as described and goes on smooth and easily. I didn't need a huge amount and it did create a matte finish.
Angie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only primer that doesn't make me break out. I use it every day without fail. It definitely keeps my foundation and blush in place all day. It's light and doesn't feel greasy. I have oily skin and this doesn't add to that. I would absolutely recommend to others!
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
I have fairly oily skin, but for the price, I do not think that this primer did enough for my skin at all. It really doesn't keep my oils at bay that much, and if you leave the product standing up it leaks into the cap, wasting a lot of the product. I also don't feel like this does anything to help with my acne either. I would not buy again.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I was very meh about this primer.

I really want to love at least one mattifying primer, but I really just can't find one that I LOVE. This one is the one I like the most.

The major downside for me is the fact that it feels kind of greasy/oily at first. Other than that I think it's an okay primer.
Maria C.
Houston
This one is a miracle maker. Does keep shine away and with salicylic acid it's perfect to keep your pores clear. I use just a tiny pea size and apply to my T zone. I don't need to blot my face that often now, keeps any foundation in place for longer time and does not dry your skin at the same time. Perfect primer for oily skin/acne prone skin.
SANDRA M.
Long Beach, CA
I’m not someone that would think of primer, when I wear foundation but I can tell you that this primer actually does what I think it says it does. I have used this primer for a week now and I can actually see the difference in how much acne I had before I started using this product. As far as helping with oiliness on my face... I would say it does last a full workday.
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Holy fricken perfection. This stuff is a god sent didn’t really hide my pores but it didn’t make them look enlarged either so that’s a plus AND it didn’t keep my face from getting oily by any means but it did help with the amount of oil that came through which is a A+ product in my book!! Oh and it hella helped clear up my breakouts too!
Gabrielle H.
Woodinville, WA
This primer is my everything. It keeps my skin looking matte all day and it keeps my makeup stuck in place. I actually tried it for the first time in Florida while vacationing in Disney World over the summer. I was a gross, oily mess when I wandered into Sephora and one of the lovely employees recommended this primer to me. I've loved it ever since and use it daily under my foundation.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.