COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Evangelina P.
I like this lately formula that blurs the appearance of wars fine lines and other imperfections it creates a smooth thinking face underneath your make up and helps her make up last longer throughout the day compared to other primers I really like this one doesn’t have the feelings take your greasy or feel
Lindsay H.
This is a fairly good primer! I find that I don't get too oily throughout the day, but I prefer a more skin tone evening primer. Lasts a long time and doesn't burn or itch like some acne primers. I received this through ipsy, and I probably wouldn't buy it for myself again, but it still is a good product.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
This used to be a must have for me but I feel like consistent use of any primer tends to clog my pores. This was a nice primer but I didn't find it to mattify too well for a long day. Didn't notice any drastic difference with the anti-acne portion, but was using it with many other products so hard to tell.
Kendra B.
I have this primer and it is great in the summertime when my skin is the oiliest. It feels like silicone which smoothes the face. It has Salicylic acid for acne treatment which is great. I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Wonderful product! Really keeps acne at bay and keeps your makeup on all day. I find that this prevents oil from surfacing through your foundation. This is useful for people with oily skin. Good with most foundations
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
The stuff is good when you put on extra heavy makeup it helps it go on smoothly and stays on all day it blurs out all the imperfections it blurs out all the pores it does give you an airbrushed look even without makeup I love the stuff
Whitney L.
West Liberty, KY
I'm not a fan of this primer at all. For the price my face shouldn't get a drop of oil. It didn't help hide my pores at all. I feel like it had a natural finish. I will never buy this again. It might work for someone else but not for me.
Kelsey H.
If you have cystic to normal acne, you need to at least get a sample of this and try it out for a couple of days. It will at least begin to heal existing acne and soothe redness AND control any oiliness. All. Day. LONG.
Kareem R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I recently started using this especially being the summer time, i needed a primer that keep my skin matte and controls the oils. This primer does just that. I can also agree that when I use this primer I do see a change in my skin texture (reduces) when I use it- due to the anti-acne treatment
Lisette R.
Greenfield, CA
I love this face primer. I started using face primer about 2 years ago and I fell in love. I have oily skin and I usually have lots of problems when choosing any face product, but not with this one. My skin feels velvety soft, and ever since I started using this I have not had a single pimple on my face. I truly recommend this to everyone.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.