COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Jessica L.
I had at first tried a sample from Sephora and ended up buying more because I loved it! I have some oily/combination skin and this really helps control the oil and the occasional breakouts I get from wearing makeup. It also is great for making my makeup last long on my face. With most primers, my face gets greasy and my makeup wears off. However, this primer makes my makeup last. I'd definitely recommend this!
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I started using this stuff a couple months ago and it is one of my favorite primers to use now. The formula is a gel so I normally let it sit and dry for a minute on my face. Love the way it mattifies my foundation. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a while.
Destiny B.
los angeles, CA
This product is amazing gives you enough hydration, doesn't make your face feel dry and even though I have oily skin this product did not make me break out. Let's your make up go on smoothly it's amazing. Had been using the bareminerals primer for oily skin and that would not make me break out I had the hardest time to find a primer but this is definitely a keeper!!!!
Joanarc S.
I haven't had any breakouts since I've started using it and it makes all of my makeup go on so smooth and makes it a lot easier to blend out. It makes all the Powder i put on my dry skin doesn't appear powdery at all, just smooth. I would repurchase it. The only reason it wasn't perfect was because i notice it does get a shiny throughout the day and i have to blot more
Kaitlyn F.
This product is great for priming your skin and fighting acne by putting this on before any makeup application. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and even does a great job at making my pores look smaller than they are. As I've seen in some other reviews, a little bit does go a long way.
Alexa Q.
Guttenberg, NJ
i absolutely love this primer! hands down the best! it helps keeo my makeup in place. it helps my skin stay matteall day. its easy to blend into my skin. its my favortirs because i have really oily skin and it keep it under control. i would recommend this to other people for sure.
Lana M.
Charleston, SC
I struggled with sensitive, oily, acne prone skin for years. This was the first primer I tried that did not break me out. It's goes on smoothly, dries without turning white, and keeps my face matte for hours. I still find that I have to blot or apply a powder half way through the day with this, but with my oily skin it isn't a huge deal for me. I would definitely recommend this for oily skin!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this product as a free sample from Sephora. I like it as a primer, not too mattifying but still a pretty good primer. I am not a fan of the smell because of the acne medication in it. Plus if you have sensitive skin it may burn your skin so be careful of that. I can't attest to how well it fights off or treats acne because I only got four uses out of the sample but it has acne medicine in it so I think it may be helpful long term.
Kels W.
Easily one of the best primers for easily broken out skin. I still can get a little bit oily in the worst parts of my T-zone but this primer effectively prevents my foundation from breaking me out - which used to be a major problem for me. The packaging is a bit annoying however, it's difficult to get the entire bit of product out once you're reaching the end of the tubes life.
Carmen M.
Santa Rosa
I haven’t really noticed that it’s helped with my acne nor that it helps with keeping my face more matte. I think I just continue to use it and give it three stars because I love the cover FX brand and have never really had a problem with any other other products. I do think that the primer is pricey and since it hasn’t really worked for me I don’t think I’ll ever buy it again.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.