BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Keara O.
Edgewater
This primer does a good job of mattifying my oil areas on my combo skin and holding the makeup in place on my nose, forehead, and chin. By the end of the day my face looks glowy but not overly oily so I am happy!
Leah C.
Boxford , MA
I have found this product to be great for spot treating blemishes or dry spots. I have combination skin and found that when I used it all over my face my liquid foundation would break
Nicole M.
I love how smooth this primer goes on. Gives the affect or no pores. Easy to blend. Pro would be how it holds your makeup, con would be not enough product. Definitely would buy again.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
This is a great option for acne prone skin but yet still wanting that matte feel of a primer without chances clogging poresnand causinng more breakouts! It’s definitely better if you have problem or combination skin
Sam A.
Dallas, TX
I recently received this in my boxycharm box and I really liked it. I would have not bought this so I am really glad I got to try it out. I really like the coverage it provides and how smooth it makes my skin.
Kiana P.
Zwolle
I ended up getting this in my BOXYCHARM and was really excited to get it. It’s really easy to apply and wait about 2-3 minutes before applying foundation. It has a really good matte to it, i would buy again!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
I don’t know I think I’ve been breaking out while using this actually and the formula is similar to smashbox only dryer and more difficult to apply. I do like how it covers all my pores though!
Cheyenne G.
Conway, AR
I just started using this primer and it’s working wonders for the breakouts I’ve been having, very easy to apply and blend out, and the best part is it helps my foundation last the whole day without a budge!
Sydney M.
Boston
I did not like this. It felt too tacky and didn’t keep my makeup on all day. I did like the anti-acne treatment however and felt it was effective around my chin area. I would not recommend this to others!
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
Overall I really like this primer. It reminds me a little bit like the smashbox photo finish primer. It goes on smoothly and is definitely mattefying. My makeup looked great on top of this primer all day.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.