COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Alejandra G.
Sacramento
This primer is really great for skin with moderate acne. My only issue with this primer is that it gets very oily after the 6th hour. Other then that is feels smooth and sits under foundation good.
Cezz G.
Definetely the best primer I have tried I love it my face looks amazing (thats what I think and feel) actually talking about skin and it looks super matte its not oily at all. I totally recommend this primer 😉
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I just received this as a sample and I love it. I really dig a matte look and this help prevent my face from being super oily by the end of the day. I also like it because I have acne prone combination skin.
Alyx M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I first got this as a sample at Sephora. I have very oily skin, especially in the summer time. This primer, paired with a setting spray has really helped keep me matte!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Didn’t love it, felt like the acne component of it somehow made it work not as well. Just didn’t work as well as other primers I have used, it’s hard to explain.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
This primer has been an absolute game changer for me. For a long time, I didn't even use primer with my makeup, and once I was introduced to the magic of it all, it took me another couple of years to stumble onto CoverFX. This primer is amazingly matte, and doesn't feel like it's suffocating my skin whatsoever. My foundation goes on flawlessly without any bumps or streaks, and I get amazing, smooth full coverage. I believe the anti-acne agent also works, as I seem to be less prone to breaking out if I use this primer as opposed to my NYX Studio Photo Ready primer. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. I absolutely love how it feels! My makeup looks smooth and it lasts all day long.
Jenny D.
Love this primer. I bought the small tube almost a year ago and after using it pretty continuously I am just now getting to the last bit in the tube. Highly suggest cutting it open at the end because A LOT of product is left on the sides even after it won't come out anymore. I wouldn't even buy the full size because the small one lasted me for so long! It makes my skin feel great and I love that when I'm having a few breakouts I can use this and feel like I'm treating them and not just covering them up. Would consider repurchasing in the future!
Morgan B.
Carver, MA
So I admittedly have not dived into the confusing world of primers, but I was recommended this primer from a Sephora worker since  I am someone who doesn't have a lot of breakouts but I do breakout with certain makeup. She explained this as a "pillow between your skin and the foundation so the foundation sits right on top but doesn't irritate your skin and cause it to break out". I like that this primer helps my skin prevent from breaking out as if I have literally every type of foundation breaks me out, just some more than others. I'm very excited to continue using this primer to see if this will end up helping me with the 3 total foundations I have.
Alyssa H.
I had a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I didn't think it was anything special. It was easy to apply because of its gel-like and silicony consistency and was smooth, but I didn't notice that my makeup stayed on longer than any other primer and I didn't notice a difference with acne. It was pretty mattifying but I have other primers that do a better job of mattifying my face and keeping me oil-free and matte. All in all this primer is okay. I'm not sure if it's worth my money.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This primer is an amazing mattifying and acne treating primer, two amazing features in one product. It's a very creamy easy to apply primer that modifies really well. I get the occasional break out even at age 30, so I really like the acne fighting ingredients. It feels good to know that my primer is also protecting my skin. Makeup applies really well over top of the primer and I noticed that my T-Zone does not get oily, like it normally does comma when using this mattifying primer. I got this as a sample with my Sephora order and I will definitely be purchasing the full size immediately.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.