Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Megan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not bad, but not great. Tried others I like more and for the price it’s hard to justify it just being okay! If your skin is combo or not terribly oily you may like it, but not for me!
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I received this in one of my beauty boxes and I was a huge fan of it. I have tried different primers and this one just didn't impress me as much as other brands.
Melanie A.
Zachary, LA
This primer is cooling and it feels really nice on the face.  It does well to set my makeup in the morning and it stays on all day.  It isn't my absolute favorite, but I do really enjoy wearing it when I do wear it.  It covers pores and helps to fight off blemishes at the same time.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Really love this. Makes your skin matte but it’s not drying to the skin. Also blurs pores very well and not a lot of product is needed. A little goes a long way.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
It helps you keep your makeup all day long or all night long. I actually just use it for special occasions since is a bit pricey but it works wonders. It is the only primer that doesn't break me out. It feels like pure silk when you apply it, it is not greasy just perfect.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Okay so I have a little sample size of this primer (I don’t really care for primers tbh) to test out and I actually really liked it but I wore it for a few hours and it started to like of get oily on me but it might have been because of the foundation I used because it’s luminous, but I am gonna give it another try with a few more foundations.
Courtney H.
clinton
I got this in my boxycharm and I LOVE it! It does exactly as it says! It blurs your pores! My best friend struggles with big pores and I told her about it first thing! I love it!
Jenny S.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried this primer with the coverFx foundation in the summer when I got a bit tan and it was great. It was thick or greasy feeling and I liked the anti blemish treatment bonus!
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I like this primer a lot because it leaves a nice matte finish but it isn’t nearly as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It’s easy to apply and leaves your makeup looking great, but if you need something a little more hydrating I would recommend something different.
Alain G.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure if it’s this one. I just know it has a green line. I love it for my forehead. It’s where I tend to look oily throughout the day so I love how it keeps me matte but it’s not drying. I would recommend to everyone! The texture is moisturizing which I love over velvety.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.