COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Baylee S.
Lawrence, KS
I got this as a sample from Ulta once and I’m obsessed with it. Best primer I’ve ever used but just can’t buy it because it’s too expensive from what I’m used to!
Alison H.
San Jose, CA
The only think I don’t like is the silicon texture as I remember. But it does the job on keeping your face and makeup matte. It does help the longevity of makeup stay put on oily skin girl. But I just wish it’s not in silicon base
Kayla N.
This isn’t my favorite primer. It blurs some pores but the texture seems very dry when you squeeze it out and it takes a lot to apply on your face. It’s also takes a little extra effort to blend. I wouldn’t recommend this product
Halie M.
Deltona, FL
This is my favorite primer ever! It keeps me nice and matte but not powdery matte. It doesn’t break me out unlike other products I’ve tried and a little bit goes such a long way! I would recommend this for anyone with oily skin.
Tessa S.
Beautiful texture and finish, keeps makeup on all day. Not what I would describe as totally “matte” but it does control oil very well. The added salicylic acid is a plus as well, just be mindful of using it around your eyes
Brittney D.
I really enjoy using this primer in the summer months of the year. I have oily, acne prone skin and this product really helps to keep down my shine throughout the day, as well as keeps my makeup staying smooth and in place.
Caitlin J.
Centerville
I really like this primer. It's a skintone color but anyone could use it because it blends out to no color. It mattifies and hides the pores really well. It also makes your foundation goes on super smooth flawless and it feels nice on the skin as well!
Jessica G.
Springfield
I really love how it blurs my pores and when I use it my acne doesn’t flip out and go crazy. It doesn’t seem to help my make up last longer like some other primers do but it also doesn’t hinder it either. I’m pretty happy with it
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
Lasts all day and makes the skin matte but not dry. It isn’t too much nor does it get oily throughout the day. It applies well and blends easily. It covers the pores well. I would recommend it others because it works well with other foundations.
Anna E.
This primer is ideal for my #acne. It’s the lightest and smoothest product I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for layering when you need heavier makeup to cover dark spots. It makes my skin really soft too! No scent or color.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.