COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Alexandra C.
I got this as a sample to start with and really liked it so I bought the full size! It has a matte finish which really helped when my skin is looking oily (mainly in the summertime!). I liked this product so much that I bought their illuminating primer as well
member-45eb2b133
Red Deer, Alberta
Pretty good primer if you aren't using a full coverage foundation. It made my skin look patchy and my foundation like split apart. It does have a matte finish. I would recommend getting s sample and asking what types of foundations work best with it before purchasing the full thing.
Michelle N.
So far, this is the only primer that's kept me matte. And I don't mean 12 hours, but it keeps me fully matte for a good 8-9 hours. Would highly recommend to anyone with oily skin. It hasn't given me dry skin or made me break out.
Kendra M.
This stuff is awesome! It feels so smoothr when you apply it, and I like that it helps keep acne in check. The price point is a bit of a turn off for me though.
Cassy R.
I love this primer its so good for oliy skin types of people that have acne prone skin becaus of the salicylic acid in it! I love a matte base and something that is going to keep acne away not cause acne!!
Victoria M.
M34 6LY
Nice primer a bit pricey for me though as think there are other primers that do the same for less money. A matte finish that stops acne however I don’t have that problem so I cannot comment on that part.
Rachael K.
Toronto, ON
this product helps keep your makeup on all day without budging.the anti-acne treatment helps to stop you from breaking out if you're prone to breakouts (which I am). this is definitely a lifesaver and a go-to product of mine. would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have acne.
Reanna T.
Enderby , BC
Really good for problematic skin and breakouts. I don't use this every day as it can dry my skin out but really treats breakouts well when I have them. It gives a really nice matte finish
Savannah F.
best primer i've ever used. i work really hard
to find what works for my skin and doesn't cause me to break out. this one has been great for that. i wish they made a bigger tube. i'll continue to use for sure.
Olivia R.
Fulwell, Sunderland
High end product and I feel it's expensive for the amount of product that you get, goes on really smooth I just feel like it didn't keeps me as matte as I would have liked it to.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.