BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
K G.
Only problem I have is its a little pricey... But what good makeup up isn't. I like that it helps with the whole acne things as well. A good buy.
Kayla W.
Ottawa, ON
I absolutely love this primer. It fills in pores, keeps my t zone matte all day and helps with my acne. What more could I ask for in a primer?
Amanda O.
Lucan , GA
This works great as a primer but it's too pricey and doesn't do anything for acne. In fact I think it broke me out, haha but I can't be sure.
Sally W.
Works fine. A bonus if you have acne problems, as there is an active agent in the formula, which also means this primer has an expiry date.
Ananya C.
I think the anti-acne part dries out my skin a bit, so if you don't have acne issues, don't get this primer. It does help mattify though.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
I wouldn't say I have acne but i do breakout on a regular. This is my go to product and it perfect for my skin. A little goes a long way.
Brittany E.
Oak Harbor, WA
I got a sample of this primer from Sephora and I really like it. Not sure if it actually helps with acne but it was certainly mystifying!
Mary Maevei S.
Cebu City, Philippines
My face feels so smooth and soft. It helps my foundation to stay longer on my face. And it also helps in reducing the oilness of my face.
Liseth C.
Miami
La verdad me acaba de llegar en mi box y lo utilize y me borro las imperfecciones dejando mi piel de estrella, a sido una buena compra.
Andrea B.
Feels AMAZING for troubled skin, and helps treat acne while giving a great base for the rest of your makeup. Really love this product
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.