Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I enjoy this primer especially when my skin is acting up. I would definitely recommend for oily acne prone skin types.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
I really liked this . I only had a sample but would get a full size . Kept the oil down and makeup stayed on all day .
Sara R.
Fort Worth
Great! It applies so well and is great for oily/combination skin. It will mattify your skin but will not make it cakey.
michaella s.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the way this product feels going on my face and how it feels under foundation. It's not greasy or slimy feeling.
Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
best product ever. I struggle with acne and this is so beneficial. Blurs imperfections and makes my face look flawless.
Kari P.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for summer as it is mattefying. Feels a little silicone-y but I dont really mind. Glides right on and stays put.
el t.
Dubuque, IA
I'm obsessed with this primer. It mattifies and smooths. My makeup sits so well on this base. Totally worth the price.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Love this product! I use it daily. I love how it is so silky when you put it on. It makes putting my makeup on so easy!
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA
Dont care for this. It felt kinda like Benefits poreprofessional primer but it did not justify it at all. Left me oily
Claudia G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this on my no makeup makeup days. It blurs and has a tint. It's blurring power is amazing. Leaves a silky feeling
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.