COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Trang N.
London, London
it does what it says in the tint. This primer gives my face a very mattifying effect and leaves my foundation glide on smoothly due to the silicon ingredient in it. It also has salicylic acid so it won't clog your pores and create a layer to help protect acne skin away from all of your make up
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I honestly did not like this primer. It actually broke my face out and I know it was this product because it was the only thing that I have changed in my skin regimen. My make up did not stay in place for even 3 hours. This was supposed to be mattifying and it did the exact opposite. I do no recommend this for oily/acne prone skin (although that's what it's supposed to be for.)
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
I bought this after finishing my previous Cover FX primer thinking I would enjoy it because of the anti acne properties. However I do not like this primer nearly as much as I thought I would. It's a thick primer and doesn't blend on your face as easily and because it is thicker I don't think it helps acne as much as it should. I will not be repurchasing this.
Lily C.
halifax , NS
this product is good at keeping you matte. it doesn’t really fill pores though. it doesn’t emphasize texture. i did notice that it made foundation break up on my chin and my nose. it has a more oily consistency for being mattifying. i like it though
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I have always loved this primer and it's sad that I stopped using it a few years ago. Now that I have repurchased it I have fallen in love again. It helps control my oil and kind of helps with my breakouts. It's really good at keeping things looking smooth.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Really good primer. I love the anti acne component to this product as I have acne and it's nice when your makeup helps the problem and not cause it. It is easy to apply and gives a really nice matte finish.
Diana B.
Although I don't have acne, I found this primer is great for keeping oil away. Great for oily skin- it's a matte finish and is long lasting. I would buy this again and would recommend to others to purchase as well
Natascha R.
West Vancouver, BC
I wear this a lot under extreme cosplay makeup, and it makes the removal process way easier. It prevents my face from absorbing all the makeup and keeps everything in place. The only issue I have with this primer is thatI do end up withdry skin afterwards, but that’s where moisturizer comes in!
Nicole W.
Kingston
I definitely notice a difference when I use this primer! I wish that it spread more easily - I feel like I have to use more of this primer compared to other products. Price is OK could be slightly more affordable
Michele M.
Loved it for a year and then for some reason my skin couldn't stand it anymore!?! I have very sensitive skin but it did help and keep me matte. I would recommend getting a sample before buying. And to not use an other acne fighting ingredient at the same time.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.