BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Danielle R.
I must say this has been one of my favorite spring products. I have oily/acne prone skin. This little beauty does triple duty. I would say that the mattifying portion for me doesn't hold all day with all foundations and I still powder to help with excess oil. However, foundation goes on the a dream and the salicylic acid has helped.
Jessica H.
Mount Forest, ON
I've only used this a few times but so far I really like it! It's so soft and blends well, isn't drying, and I really think it makes my skin look lovely. I would definitely recommend this.
Joti S.
Vancouver , OK
I never really tried primers before so I thought that I would give this one a try. It is super easy to apply and only requires a dime sized amount. I pressed it on with my fingertips and found that it dried almost instantly. My makeup went on smoothly, but I didn't find that it lasted any longer than normal.
Sarah-Beth P.
Cutler, ON
I've been using this primer religiously for the past year. It makes my makeup last through anything and keeps my face matte all day long. Although the packaging is small, it lasts much longer than other primers its size. I recommend this product to anyone who wears medium to maximum coverage foundation.
Trang N.
London, London
it does what it says in the tint. This primer gives my face a very mattifying effect and leaves my foundation glide on smoothly due to the silicon ingredient in it. It also has salicylic acid so it won't clog your pores and create a layer to help protect acne skin away from all of your make up
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I honestly did not like this primer. It actually broke my face out and I know it was this product because it was the only thing that I have changed in my skin regimen. My make up did not stay in place for even 3 hours. This was supposed to be mattifying and it did the exact opposite. I do no recommend this for oily/acne prone skin (although that's what it's supposed to be for.)
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
I bought this after finishing my previous Cover FX primer thinking I would enjoy it because of the anti acne properties. However I do not like this primer nearly as much as I thought I would. It's a thick primer and doesn't blend on your face as easily and because it is thicker I don't think it helps acne as much as it should. I will not be repurchasing this.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I have always loved this primer and it's sad that I stopped using it a few years ago. Now that I have repurchased it I have fallen in love again. It helps control my oil and kind of helps with my breakouts. It's really good at keeping things looking smooth.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Really good primer. I love the anti acne component to this product as I have acne and it's nice when your makeup helps the problem and not cause it. It is easy to apply and gives a really nice matte finish.
Diana B.
Although I don't have acne, I found this primer is great for keeping oil away. Great for oily skin- it's a matte finish and is long lasting. I would buy this again and would recommend to others to purchase as well
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.