Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love this product I use it every time I do my make up and it definitely does it's job very well. Holy grail product for me.
I like the fact that this is a primer with a anti-acne treatment in it. But in my opinion it wasn't very mattifying for me
Lucy R.
I love this primer! Not only does it make my skin look hydrated but it also lets my makeup look like skin and not make up!
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Love this stuff! So sad I've run out because this was one of the very few mattifying primers that works great on oily skin.
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Love this primer when I am feeling extra oily ! I don't see much of an effect on my acne but all around a great light matte
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Ehhh. I don’t think I got matte with this primer. Crumbled on my skin. Sort of on the more expensive side, but not too bad.
Rebekah L.
Palm Bay
I’ve used just the mattifying primer not the one with acne treatment in it but it works pretty good for me being so oily
Onji A.
Trenton, TX
I LOVE this primer its amazing. It does not do much for pores but it does keep me matte and makes my makeup last all day
Ashley O.
Visalia, CA
Omg I tried this as a sample and it was amazing to wear I went back for another sample and I really need to try it again
Nini H.
Amazing!!!!! If you have any acne problems this is you saviour! Has a great natural finish helps not to clog your pores.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.