COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Dee B.
Toronto, ON
Hands down the best primer I've ever used. It lasts all day and keeps my face nice and matte. I have combination skin & it works like a dream. Can't say enough good things! Definitely recommend to others who have oily & sensitive skin.
Iandra M.
8400 nw 25th st , suite 100, Doral
Es genial ya que tengo la piel muy grasa y los poros abiertos ,al momento de aplicarlo noto como la piel se pone uniforme y aparte de eso el maquillaje me dura todo el día , lo recomiendo bastante a las chicas que tengan piel grasa .
Natasha C.
Stittsville , ON
This is the perfect primer for acne-prone areas. Instead of just covering it up, this Cover FX Primer helps treat pimples. Plus, my concealer applies so much more smoothly over this primer! Great value.
Katherine C.
Toronto, NY
Most silicon reeling primers clog my bores and make me break out but this product does the opposite. I swear it actually calms my skin! Makes makeup go on smooth as satin. Can't imagine my life without it. Just be careful you close it after use because it will dry out!
Betty L.
This primer feels nice on the skin and seems to be a pretty good in keeping the shine. I still have to blot my face once in the afternoon as I do have oily combination skin. The anti acne property is a nice plus for this primer.
Jaimie B.
edmonton, AB
I like this primer it keeps my skin matte and it helps hide my pores somewhat. It has a spf to protect from sun. It helps with my breakouts and keeps my makeup in place. I would by it again.
Cerys L.
caerphilly
Feels really nice on the skin and did make my foundation look matte. However I wouldn't say this product made my makeup last longer. It did make the foundation glide on smoothly, but I probably wouldn't buy this product again
Darcey P.
LOVE this primer. Helps prevent breakouts. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either. Makes my foundation last all day! It does hide some pores but I have used primers that def help pores. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Megan S.
I thought I would like this primer, especially because it has an acne treatment in it. However I was very wrong. It is very slimy and doesn’t sink into the skin very well. If you have very oily skin, I would stay away from this product.
klarissa.M'csis J.
Brooklyn
This primer instantly mattify the skin and minimize the appearance of pores this oil fee,gel primmer will also ensure an even application of foundation and you can also used as a blemish spot treatment day or night👍👍👍
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.