BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Blythe H.
So glad I got to try this for myself before wasting my money on it. This is a major dud so I don’t understand all the hype and positive reviews. This did not mattify my skin at all. I was surprised but how shiny my face was immediately upon application so I thought it might need some time to sink in. No dice. It never did. I went through my regular routine and was oily in no time. I’ve had to touch up my powder several times and I don’t have to do that when I have no primer at all. This has somehow made my skin oilier? I’m not sure how, but this is a big disappointment.
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I don't suffer from acne but I got this as part of a Lucky Bag. It doesn't reduce the appearance of pores but it doesn't claim to. The thing that I love is that it does keep my skin looking good underneath my makeup. Once I take my makeup off it still feels and looks amazing. As for the matte effect, I didn't find that it kept my makeup matte or prolonged it all. Skincare wise, it's great!
Khadeeja A.
Toronto , ON
I have oily skin (specially on my T zone) so I decided to try this primer in the small version first. I tried it two times already and my face ends up looking very oily after a few hours. Will be returning. I DO have to point out that it is very smooth and lightweight. Foundation goes on even and smooth but I would'nt recommend it for oily skin.
Natascha R.
West Vancouver, BC
I wear this a lot under extreme cosplay makeup, and it makes the removal process way easier. It prevents my face from absorbing all the makeup and keeps everything in place. The only issue I have with this primer is thatI do end up withdry skin afterwards, but that’s where moisturizer comes in!
Yvonne J.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
Hands down the best primer I have used. It has helped my skin heal from breakouts, and also past breakout scars. I have recommended this to everyone I know. It leaves skin with a matte finish and lasts all day. Another thing I love it's a Canadian company developed right in Toronto.
Sandy C.
Toronto
I don't really think it did anything for my acne, it also made me quite oily. Not sure why, I would think an acne fighting product would be mattifying, anyway I don't recommend this. There are better products out there for sure. Maybe it'll be okay for dry or normal acne prone skin
Whitney K.
This is the primer that I used everyday and I really enjoy this primer, I find it helps to keep some of my oiliness at bay throughout the day. It also really helps my make up last longer. I bought this as a recommendation from the girl at sephora and I'm glad I did!
Tova M.
I've used both this and the anti-blemish treatment, while that one's my favorite this one does deffinitly does what it's supposed to. For the price you really get what you pay for, even better. A con is that it gets empty very fast but would still recommend
Madison T.
Georgetown
Love this primer! Great for oily faces and acne prone skin. This was the first primer I had ever bought and it's worth the little bit extra for a good product. Leaves your skin feeling light and matte. Also does a good job filling in large pores.
Taléna L.
I like that it doesn't have a really silicone-like feel to it. It goes on smooth and makes my foundation last and look good. The anti-acne components do actually really help. I never get the big pimples I used to get from wearing makeup anymore.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.