COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Chloe S.
I love this primer! I have oily skin and it helps keep my foundation matte and blues my pores! It also has Salicylic Acid which helps prevent/ fight acne! I use a pea size amount for my whole face, it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and gives a nice base before my foundation
Chelsey D.
If you need a Mattifying primer this will do the trick. This product will heal your acne and hide your pores. All packed and one bottle. This will keep your make up all day looking great. I would recommend this to my clients that are worried about blemishes.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I love the anti-acne treatment in this! Instead of make up causing even more acne, this primer helps to heal it! I have dry skin but this does not dry me out unless I forget to moisturize. It definitely prevents me from getting greasy by the end of the day.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I got this as a sample from Sephora that I got with my points. I love Cover FX so I thought I'd give it a go since my nose gets oily. I found it controlled the oil on my nose throughout the day and I appreciated my nose actually matching the rest of my dry face 😊
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Love this for my acne prone skin. I use this as a daily primer. Works for my combo skin great. Doesn’t make my foundation patchy or cake around my nose. Has some blurring effect to it. I’ve recommended it to all my friends that have the same issues as me.
Sarah M.
Willard, OH
I know people who swear by this stuff. It's just okay to me. It works great for building on it with foundation and concealer and powder, but it does nothing for oil and greasy face problems. Maybe my skin is just bad but if you have oily skin I'd avoid.
Mackenzie P.
Alexandria, TN
this is my favorite more expensive primer, it goes on like a clear gel. it is not at all oily. it is very worth the price for the quality that you get. I always order it online from sephora. it’s also usually a sample offer if you want to try it out!
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
This primer is amazing! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my foundation look amazing on my skin! It's tinted when you put it on your finger but once you put it on your face it matches your skin tone!
Michelle M.
I really liked this primer. If only it didn’t cost 38$ per one oz tube!!! I don’t think it improves my acne but it did help matte my make up. I did have some shine poke through in the t zone but not the worst I’ve had.
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
Great primer for oily skin. It's great for acne skin pro and matte finish. This primer is great for my sensitive skin. It blends nicely. Long lasting. And it make my skin look amazing. I've been using this for years and I'm still loving it.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.