COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Best Sale Kit Ever to hit Sephora!!!! Love this set and all the products. If you haven't tried cover fx ,I suggest you do !! The primer will mattify any foundation ,the setting powder sets and doesnt crease and the setting spray is Like having a magic eraser sprayed on your face and erases any imperfections.
Sherilynn G.
So far really liking this! I used up the Spray! Need to get more! I am not used to baking so still trying out the powder. Primer is pretty good so far, it seems to hold the makeup on pretty good. But still trying out the best way to apply it. Currently I am using my hands or beauty blender to apply.
roxana l.
Sutherlin , OR
This is a must have!!! I love all three items. I am prone to acne and this helps me with my acne. I really do recommend it.
A l.
I was only a beginner when I got this but I found that the primer did absolutely nothing to my face. I didn't like the texture as it felt very greasy. The setting spray was great as it made my face matte but also made my makeup last longer. Unfortunately, the spray of the small size was very blotchy and came it in huge spirts which was not cute. The powder though is amazing! Makes my face so matte, love how soft it is and the size will last me forever! But it does not help with creasing under the eyes! that could possibly be my fault though...
Alexandra B.
Old shettleston road, Glasgow
This set is so good for the price! I got it for Christmas and it works a dream to keep my oils at bay all day!!! The spray isn’t to vigorous and the powder is pale enough for my fair skin! I have recommended this to a few people already
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This should just be labeled as your go to summer staple products. Keeps you matte and shine free all day long. The sprayer on the setting spray is a big fine mist so you’re probably going to spray your hair and shirt but I’m totally okay with that. The powder is a perfect setting powder and adds into the overall matte combo of the trio
Nikolina K.
Best mini/on the go product. The powder is amazing and doesn’t flash back or crease. The setting spray keeps makeup in place and matte. A perfect gift.
Alexcia B.
Winnipeg, MB
Bought this set to try and control my oil distribution through the day. Price point was good for what I got, but I found that even with the combination of products, there wasn’t much of a difference from any other primer/setting combo.
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I was skeptical about these products, but I truly love them! Each item really helps keep the oil at bay and allows my makeup to look almost flawless throughout the whole day. The primer, I don’t find myself reaching for as frequently. However, the powder and setting spray are some of my go-to items. If you have oily skin, I would definitely try these out!
Deidre J.
Prince George , BC
Love this set as I love the brand and wanted to try the setting spray out and perfect size for travel! Spray is everything I hoped for and more and loved the primer beforehand so having a mini for travel made it much more better