COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

Buy on Sephora
A l.
I was only a beginner when I got this but I found that the primer did absolutely nothing to my face. I didn't like the texture as it felt very greasy. The setting spray was great as it made my face matte but also made my makeup last longer. Unfortunately, the spray of the small size was very blotchy and came it in huge spirts which was not cute. The powder though is amazing! Makes my face so matte, love how soft it is and the size will last me forever! But it does not help with creasing under the eyes! that could possibly be my fault though...
Alexcia B.
Winnipeg, MB
Bought this set to try and control my oil distribution through the day. Price point was good for what I got, but I found that even with the combination of products, there wasn’t much of a difference from any other primer/setting combo.
Lily C.
Halifax, NS
I bought this from sephora. i love the primer it works well and i like that it has acne treatment in it, i only used the setting powder once and it was okay but the setting spray is terrible, the spray nozzle is not fine at all it squirts in random places and is harsh.
Araxi M.
Glendale , CA
I have used this several times before, it's a good moisturizer primer but it really does nothing else, I rather spend my money on something it really works like pores no more or benefit porefessional primer
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
I've only the powder and the primer so far and it's decent! I really like the primer because it really smoothes my face but holds onto the product and doesn't make me too oily. The setting spray is comparable to the all nighter or NYX. For $29 it's a really good set to try.
Alya f.
mississauga, ON
This combination of products is clever as heck! It's everything you need to do the finishing touches with. If you're someone with oily skin and prefers matte makeup, then this set is totally for you. Being a student, I'm always strict with my budget, but these products were completely worth it. The primer is great, it keeps my makeup in place and also gives a great base for makeup. I also love using the talc free loose powder for baking! I don't use the setting spray often but every time I do, I can promise that my makeup doesn't shift place until I take it off. Although I do wish the goodies were a little larger in size. A little above the affordable range, but it's worth every penny!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed this primer on most days! Definitely one primer I can count on when I'll be out all day and want to try and control my shine. But sometimes, I feel like the primer doesn't want to work with my oily skin and it just starts breaking apart my foundation and starts creasing around my laugh lines and bunching around my nose. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I kind of stop using it for a while and then when i try it again, I end up loving it again. I guess it's a hit and miss for me once in a while?
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Having dry skin using mattifying finishing products usually make my skin look blotched and uneven. But somehow this primer and setting spray work so good for my skin. I adore this brand and the make up products they have. The setting powder works well but isn't for my skin as good as their other products. This trio mini set is perfect for testing which formula would work best for you skin regardless what's expected to work for your skin type. Makes for perfect travel size and to include in your purse make up bag.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Love love LOVE this! Cover's my smile/crease lines. (I've tried Laura Mercier Trans. Powder, Makeup Revolutions banana poweder & Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional primer with unsuccessful attempts).
I got the shade medium but after purchasing, though it might be too light. I was wrong! It's BEAUTIFUL and melts into my skin with a crease-free matte finish. My favorite thing is that it's long wear. After a long night out of dancing and sweating, my makeup still looked BOMB AF. I use this powder with the CoverFX Matte Primer and I will probably never switch these two items out for any other brand. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, especially my darker skinned babies. The multiple shades are perfect!
Sherilynn G.
So far really liking this! I used up the Spray! Need to get more! I am not used to baking so still trying out the powder. Primer is pretty good so far, it seems to hold the makeup on pretty good. But still trying out the best way to apply it. Currently I am using my hands or beauty blender to apply.