COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Christie F.COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

• Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?2 Answers
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
This really holds up to its claims!! I'm an oily skin girl and it definitely keeps my skin in check all day long. I do need to powder or use blotting paper later on in the day, but once I do it looks like I just did my make up!! It definitely keeps my makeup looking great all day!! I would recommend and will be repurchasing this set or individually
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
This is a great kit! Cover fx is a great brand and I love that you can try mini versions first before committing to the full size. The primer does have a silicone texture and melts into the skin leaving a velvety matte finish that provides a perfect canvas for foundation. The powder reminds me of the Laura mercier finishing powder. The setting spray seals the deal and leaves a nice matte finish in the end. I recommend you try this kit!
Chloe G.
Great travel size set and they work really well. I love the spray the most as keeps your makeup on. The powder and cream are great too.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I had a mini makeover at Sephora with the natural finish foundation by Cover fx and all of these products over top. I love how they all went together seemlessly and looked amazing on my skin. I already have a setting spray that i use and a finishing pwdr so i didnt grab this little kit but if i didnt already have something i woukd have grabbed! Perfect little test kit!
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Best Sale Kit Ever to hit Sephora!!!! Love this set and all the products. If you haven't tried cover fx ,I suggest you do !! The primer will mattify any foundation ,the setting powder sets and doesnt crease and the setting spray is Like having a magic eraser sprayed on your face and erases any imperfections.
Monica W.
Pdx
Such a great deal and all these worked so well for me it's good for day and night I'm in love
Sherilynn G.
So far really liking this! I used up the Spray! Need to get more! I am not used to baking so still trying out the powder. Primer is pretty good so far, it seems to hold the makeup on pretty good. But still trying out the best way to apply it. Currently I am using my hands or beauty blender to apply.
Nikolina K.
Best mini/on the go product. The powder is amazing and doesn’t flash back or crease. The setting spray keeps makeup in place and matte. A perfect gift.
Carly J.
This is a great set to test out some cover fx products without spending a ton of money. Realyl like all of the products in the set
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,388 reviews
This should just be labeled as your go to summer staple products. Keeps you matte and shine free all day long. The sprayer on the setting spray is a big fine mist so you’re probably going to spray your hair and shirt but I’m totally okay with that. The powder is a perfect setting powder and adds into the overall matte combo of the trio
Madelyn J.
Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?