COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Christie F.COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

• Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?2 Answers
Shannon V.
London, ON
I’m glad I got this set and didn’t get anything full sized. I feel like I have an unpopular opinion on this. But I have extremely oily skin so I thought why not try this little set as everyone seems to rave about it and it does not do anything to keep my oils at bay or control them at all. My coverfx blurring primer does way better than this matte one. It makes me sad because I love coverfx but it’s just not worth it if you have very oily skin as it doesn’t do anything to help
Alya f.
Mississauga, ON
This combination of products is clever as heck! It's everything you need to do the finishing touches with. If you're someone with oily skin and prefers matte makeup, then this set is totally for you. Being a student, I'm always strict with my budget, but these products were completely worth it. The primer is great, it keeps my makeup in place and also gives a great base for makeup. I also love using the talc free loose powder for baking! I don't use the setting spray often but every time I do, I can promise that my makeup doesn't shift place until I take it off. Although I do wish the goodies were a little larger in size. A little above the affordable range, but it's worth every penny!
Jennifer B.
White Rock, BC
This is the product for oily skin!!! Such a steal for $35 at sephora, how can u miss this!! You get to try a primer, setting spray and powder. You get 4g of power, 15ml of primer and 1oz of setting spray! For this price you cant beat that. This kit is travel friendly and great if u want to try some cover fx products without buying all these products and paying triple the price. The products themselves are very matte and perfect for summer!
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this travel set because I like having makeup on the go and this set has everything I need. I love the primer it works wonders and really does make my large pores disappear! The setting powder is awesome and the setting spray is the cherry on the cake! I love this set and I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin in need of a mattifying solution for their skin!
Jessica B.
Niagara falls, ON
This is an excellent set I just recently bought and use everyday! Primer is very thick and you don't need much, the setting powder is very light and spray is great as well just make sure to hold it quite far away from your face as it's not asisty of a spray as it should be! But not bad from further away then stated!
Lily C.
halifax, NS
I bought this from sephora. i love the primer it works well and i like that it has acne treatment in it, i only used the setting powder once and it was okay but the setting spray is terrible, the spray nozzle is not fine at all it squirts in random places and is harsh.
Suzy N.
Scarborough , ON
I love this whole set. The primer feel nice and thick but still lets my ski breath. The powder is perfect for oil control and the spray is like none other. Yes this is an oil controlling kit but I believe any skin type can use it. Such a beautiful combo.
Alexcia B.
Winnipeg, MB
Bought this set to try and control my oil distribution through the day. Price point was good for what I got, but I found that even with the combination of products, there wasn’t much of a difference from any other primer/setting combo.
Courtney O.
Calgary
A++ this set it everything you need.
This is the best ever primer for acne prone skin, an awesome setting spray and the best ever setting powder! This powder never makes me look cakey, always makes me look flawless.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed this primer on most days! Definitely one primer I can count on when I'll be out all day and want to try and control my shine. But sometimes, I feel like the primer doesn't want to work with my oily skin and it just starts breaking apart my foundation and starts creasing around my laugh lines and bunching around my nose. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I kind of stop using it for a while and then when i try it again, I end up loving it again. I guess it's a hit and miss for me once in a while?
Madelyn J.
Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?