COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ana M.
Even though I have very dry skin I decided to try this set for when I need my make up to stay in place in the southern heat. I love every product in this set! Each helps to keep make up from melting and setting it in place. My pores are non existent and i'm baked to perfection from the powder. The primer helps my matte foundations that usually emphasize my pores and dryness from looking too cakey or splotchy
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I was skeptical about these products, but I truly love them! Each item really helps keep the oil at bay and allows my makeup to look almost flawless throughout the whole day. The primer, I don’t find myself reaching for as frequently. However, the powder and setting spray are some of my go-to items. If you have oily skin, I would definitely try these out!
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
I've only the powder and the primer so far and it's decent! I really like the primer because it really smoothes my face but holds onto the product and doesn't make me too oily. The setting spray is comparable to the all nighter or NYX. For $29 it's a really good set to try.
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Best Sale Kit Ever to hit Sephora!!!! Love this set and all the products. If you haven't tried cover fx ,I suggest you do !! The primer will mattify any foundation ,the setting powder sets and doesnt crease and the setting spray is Like having a magic eraser sprayed on your face and erases any imperfections.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This is the perfect set to try out these products!! The primer is a good size, you can use it for a while and learn about the product and how it works for you. The setting spray is a little small but it's still good to try out the spray. The price is good for the size you get of all the products!
Milena M.
Augusta
I have only used the primer from what is shown in the picture here. I love this primer. I have oily skin and really wanted to used bareMinerals Complexion Rescue, but it was too hydrating to stay on my face. I got a sample of this from Sephora as a 100 point option. It changed how Complexion Rescue wore completely. I was amazed. I love that it also helps to fight blemishes as I'm wearing it. The texture of the primer is very luxurious. It feels like a silicone based primer but almost richer. It's very gentle and hasn't caused irritation.
Victoria S.
I love every item in this set. I already use the powder so I figured I'd try the set. They're all pretty good sizes. I love the powder cuz it looks matte and natural and it's talc free. I also think they are a cruelty free brand. The primer actually keeps me matte and feels weightless on the skin, not greasy. The setting spray is amazing too! Sprays out wonderfully and helps mattify throughout the day.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I had a mini makeover at Sephora with the natural finish foundation by Cover fx and all of these products over top. I love how they all went together seemlessly and looked amazing on my skin. I already have a setting spray that i use and a finishing pwdr so i didnt grab this little kit but if i didnt already have something i woukd have grabbed! Perfect little test kit!
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Bought this set to see what all the hype was about and I was not let down!! After using for a week I went out and bought everything full size with the exception of the powder (I have lots that work the same or better) the stars in this set are the primer and setting spray. I noticed both helped keep my oils down for longer and kept my makeup in place.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This should just be labeled as your go to summer staple products. Keeps you matte and shine free all day long. The sprayer on the setting spray is a big fine mist so you’re probably going to spray your hair and shirt but I’m totally okay with that. The powder is a perfect setting powder and adds into the overall matte combo of the trio