COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Christie F.COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set uploaded by Tatiana O.

BY COVER FX

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, matte complexion. Apply Mattifying Primer before makeup to instantly impart a perfected matte complexion while preventing and healing blemishes. Finish your makeup look with Matte Setting Powder and Mattifying Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with a flawless, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Mattifying Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Mattifying Setting Spray - 0.14 oz/ 4 g Matte Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

• Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?2 Answers
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
This is a great kit! Cover fx is a great brand and I love that you can try mini versions first before committing to the full size. The primer does have a silicone texture and melts into the skin leaving a velvety matte finish that provides a perfect canvas for foundation. The powder reminds me of the Laura mercier finishing powder. The setting spray seals the deal and leaves a nice matte finish in the end. I recommend you try this kit!
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I was skeptical about these products, but I truly love them! Each item really helps keep the oil at bay and allows my makeup to look almost flawless throughout the whole day. The primer, I don’t find myself reaching for as frequently. However, the powder and setting spray are some of my go-to items. If you have oily skin, I would definitely try these out!
Manivone N.
Franklin
Love CoverFX products!!! I am so oily so I was shopping around for a new primer and found this little cute set. It was a gem matter of fact it was a treasure chest
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Having dry skin using mattifying finishing products usually make my skin look blotched and uneven. But somehow this primer and setting spray work so good for my skin. I adore this brand and the make up products they have. The setting powder works well but isn't for my skin as good as their other products. This trio mini set is perfect for testing which formula would work best for you skin regardless what's expected to work for your skin type. Makes for perfect travel size and to include in your purse make up bag.
Milena M.
Augusta
I have only used the primer from what is shown in the picture here. I love this primer. I have oily skin and really wanted to used bareMinerals Complexion Rescue, but it was too hydrating to stay on my face. I got a sample of this from Sephora as a 100 point option. It changed how Complexion Rescue wore completely. I was amazed. I love that it also helps to fight blemishes as I'm wearing it. The texture of the primer is very luxurious. It feels like a silicone based primer but almost richer. It's very gentle and hasn't caused irritation.
Victoria S.
I love every item in this set. I already use the powder so I figured I'd try the set. They're all pretty good sizes. I love the powder cuz it looks matte and natural and it's talc free. I also think they are a cruelty free brand. The primer actually keeps me matte and feels weightless on the skin, not greasy. The setting spray is amazing too! Sprays out wonderfully and helps mattify throughout the day.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I had a mini makeover at Sephora with the natural finish foundation by Cover fx and all of these products over top. I love how they all went together seemlessly and looked amazing on my skin. I already have a setting spray that i use and a finishing pwdr so i didnt grab this little kit but if i didnt already have something i woukd have grabbed! Perfect little test kit!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
This should just be labeled as your go to summer staple products. Keeps you matte and shine free all day long. The sprayer on the setting spray is a big fine mist so you’re probably going to spray your hair and shirt but I’m totally okay with that. The powder is a perfect setting powder and adds into the overall matte combo of the trio
Julie P.
Tampa, FL
The absolute BEST primer i have ever used for my skin. i tend to be oily throughout the day and i have never found something that controls my shine so much. I will use the product for as long as they make it. highly recommend for anyone with poly skin. It also makes foundation easy to apply after you put on the primer.
Genna B.
I love this set! You get the setting powder, primer and setting spray. I bought it to try the setting powder and spray. I already love their primer! The powder is just perfect to me! Sets my makeup so nicely. I highly recommend others to try this set!
Madelyn J.
Does this have any fragrance/ scent to it?