Milena M.
Augusta
I have only used the primer from what is shown in the picture here. I love this primer. I have oily skin and really wanted to used bareMinerals Complexion Rescue, but it was too hydrating to stay on my face. I got a sample of this from Sephora as a 100 point option. It changed how Complexion Rescue wore completely. I was amazed. I love that it also helps to fight blemishes as I'm wearing it. The texture of the primer is very luxurious. It feels like a silicone based primer but almost richer. It's very gentle and hasn't caused irritation.