BY COVER FX

Description:

A talc-free, sheer loose powder that sets makeup for extended wear and imparts a matte finish.

What it Does:

This talc-free, loose setting powder instantly imparts a soft-focus matte finish to the skin, extending wear and minimizing transfer without adding any color to the skin.  Kaolin Clay & Oil Absorbing Microspheres help to minimize oil and diffuse the appearance of pores. This talc-free formula is great for baking and doesn’t look chalky or ashy on the skin.

Mica, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon 10-10, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

tahnea e.
I've tried all the standard setting powders. Bare minerals mineral veil irritated my skin. Makeup forever's HD setting powder irritated my skin as well. This is the first powder that doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all! The coverage is sheer, but it does help hide pores. Gentle, non-irritating, hasn't broken me out! I love that this doesn't have the big nasty chemicals that so much other makeup has. I don't need more chemicals, thank you! If you have sensitive, acne-prone skin with slightly larger pores, I would highly recommend this for you. I can't say it lasts all day, but I would say it makes it through half of the day with ease. I still think this is the best powder out there and better for skin!!
Keighley C.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Medium more...
I used this for a while and liked it. It did the job it claims it does. It definitely mattify’s. I love the packaging. It has a flip top lid that keeps the powder inside until you want it to come out. I used up all of it. However I wanted something that controls oil but also gives me a little brightness. That’s when I purchased the too faced peach perfect setting powder. Does what this does, but better in my opinion.
Melissa E.
Placentia, CA
I went into Sephora looking for a setting powder and since my skin is extremely sensitive and I can’t use anything with talc I thought the cover fx powder would be perfect. Although the powder is good and does it’s job, since it’s tinted it makes my under eyes look pinker that they should. I’m a medium skin tone with yellow undertones and the medium powder has pink undertones so it does not look well with my skin. I don’t think I’d purchase the medium again, maybe the light one since it seems to look more yellow. The powder does keep me matte all day and does it’s job, but the color is off. Beware, this product is not translucent!! It will leave some color.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
I got this in the shade “Light” and I love this. I think it’s my new favorite setting powder. It’s matte and I use it to set my whole face and to bake with it. It keeps my face matte all day and doesn’t make my concealer crease. I’ve recommended this to multiple friends of mine and they live for it as well!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Emily C.
Fort Worth, TX
This powder was pretty horrible. For one, it actually cause my makeup to separate and last about half as long as it normally does. On top of that it made my makeup look really heavy and cakey. It’s only saving grace is that it was very smoothing and pore reducing.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I wanted to live this, but it jut doesn't live to the claim. Oil was not controlled with this "matte" setting powder. However, it also did not make it worse. While wearing this I had a strange dry/tight feeling about my eyes and cheeks, and thought my skin may be dry, but it was very oily, with a dry feeing! Very odd

Another time it enhanced my dryness, and made it very visible. But prior to application my skin was very moisturized.

Also made my crowsfeet extra magnified :(

Perhaps it would work better for those with consistent skin types.
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in a set that had this, mattifying primer, and the mattifying setting spray. It’s ok, I guess. It was mattifying, but I don’t think it lasts all day. Even with using all three. I wouldn’t repurchase just because it’s not a holy grail setting powder and I could get a lower priced setting powder that does the same.
Megan K.
Love this for baking under the eyes. Sets quickly and lasts all day without creasing, which I love for going out/special events. Don’t believe it has flash back...? I use a lighter foundation with this one, though, because it can tend to feel a bit heavy/drying if too much is applied.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes. I put it on over my foundation. I know its supposed to be matte, but its a little too matte for me. I feel like it made my face look fake (I'm not sure how to describe it). I felt like my face looked like a plastic Barbie's face. In addition to that, it didn't last all day. About halfway through the day it started to look cakey. I will absolutely not purchase this, if it comes in another subscription box, I will give it away. Its just not for me.
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
I heard this works really well for oily skin. I got a sample at Sephora but haven't tried it yet. Thoughts? COVER FX MATTE SETTING POWDER
Gabrielle F.
Is this better than RCMA powder or better than the make up forever translucent powder?
Rahnell B.
Has anyone wig dry skin tried this powder? I'm interested however I don't want to dry out. I like the matte look I know it sounds dumb but sometimes I don't want the glow!
Rosina C.
Medley, FL
Does this Cover FX matte setting powder last long?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?