BY COVER FX

A large, flat-headed brush with very soft bristles. This brush provides maximum product deposit of liquid foundations and ensures optimum coverage and less product waste. The birch wood handle allows for steady application and is resistant to chipping. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This brush is PETA approved and cruelty free.

Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't like many brushes I do like this one! It was easy to blend out and worked with many foundations! After washing it it looks and feels as if i never use it and i have had it for quite a while. I think it is worth the price! I also liked that it left no streaks on my face at all!
Kiran S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
all pricey makeup brushes are usually the same quality and quantity as the next one ... the only difference is that is the makeup user is a beginner, intermediate, or professional than that person will know exactly if a pricey one or drugstore brand is better or the same?
Audrey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for blending foundation. I usually go back with a sponge because it sometimes leaves a bit of streaks but it still gets the job done and is a great product. I was a bit disappointed at first but once I learned how to use it better, I love it
Elizabeth F.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brush! At first I really honestly did not like it! I didn't like the way it felt on my skin! But after using it a couple more times I really started liking the way it spreads my foundation out!
Abigail S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation brush for a fuller coverage look. Very easy to use and the riddles are high quality and do not come out during application which is like one of my biggest pet leaves!
Liz T.
BEVERLY, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased one of these brushes. So far I like it, though it doesn't seem as impressive to me as other reviewers see it. I'll keep it since it works well enough.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation brush! I've found that it works best with runnier liquid foundations such as Naked Skin, but I'm sure it does it's job with thicker foundations as well. The brush is easy to clean and makes my foundation application easy and beautiful :)
Yanileysi C.
10034
This brush is by far the best foundation brush ever... I adore the even distribution and it applies my foundation flawlessly....
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush is a great think for foundation and keeps the bacteria from getting on you face due to useing your fingers
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush it makes the foundation application so easy and flawless and it does not shed
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this brush do on dry skin? A lot of my foundation brushes end up making my foundation stick to dry patches.
Miss 👑.
Me encanta. Pero llega a toda la cara?
Olivia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this brush leave streak marks??
Crystal H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently use just to blend my contour. How would I go about using to apply my foundation then blend contour.. wouldn't the different pigments mix in the brush and give a different outcome that is less true to the desperate products. Cause let's be real, I'm not about to fill on wash the brush in between uses in one make up application.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave brush strokes on your face?