COVER FX LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH uploaded by Johanna T.

BY COVER FX

Description:

A high performance, cruelty-free foundation brush designed for the effortless application and seamless blending of liquid foundations.

What it Does:

The unique flat top and dense, rounded fiber composition of this brush make it ideal for the application of your favorite liquid foundations, tinted moisturizers, bb creams, and cc creams. Perfectly sized to apply foundation to every plane and contour of the face, this brush gives you the control to blend and build your coverage flawlessly every time.All Cover FX brushes are cruelty free and vegan. We use innovative, synthetic Natrafil® fibers that provide the feel and texture of natural hair for a flawless application and seamless blending.

Skin Types:

All Skin Types

How To

Use for buffing, blending, and building coverage with liquid foundations. For best results, wash regularly.

This brush is PETA approved, vegan, and cruelty free.

Jessica H.
Dallas
So I did a lot of research on the best liquid foundation brush and this was what I decided on. It was very pricey and honestly not worth the price, it holds a lot product in the brush and is somewhat hard to clean. Wish I could return
Elizabeth F.
Concord , NC
I really enjoy this brush! At first I really honestly did not like it! I didn't like the way it felt on my skin! But after using it a couple more times I really started liking the way it spreads my foundation out!
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
While I don't like many brushes I do like this one! It was easy to blend out and worked with many foundations! After washing it it looks and feels as if i never use it and i have had it for quite a while. I think it is worth the price! I also liked that it left no streaks on my face at all!
Audrey S.
I love this brush for blending foundation. I usually go back with a sponge because it sometimes leaves a bit of streaks but it still gets the job done and is a great product. I was a bit disappointed at first but once I learned how to use it better, I love it
Abigail S.
Worthington, OH
This is a great foundation brush for a fuller coverage look. Very easy to use and the riddles are high quality and do not come out during application which is like one of my biggest pet leaves!
KIRAN S.
all pricey makeup brushes are usually the same quality and quantity as the next one ... the only difference is that is the makeup user is a beginner, intermediate, or professional than that person will know exactly if a pricey one or drugstore brand is better or the same?
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation brush! I've found that it works best with runnier liquid foundations such as Naked Skin, but I'm sure it does it's job with thicker foundations as well. The brush is easy to clean and makes my foundation application easy and beautiful :)
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I recently purchased one of these brushes. So far I like it, though it doesn't seem as impressive to me as other reviewers see it. I'll keep it since it works well enough.
Lauren B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this foundation brush it feels so smooth against your skin and applies just the right amount of makeup. A great foundation brush is essential for even coverage.
Yanileysi C.
10034
This brush is by far the best foundation brush ever... I adore the even distribution and it applies my foundation flawlessly....
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
How does this brush do on dry skin? A lot of my foundation brushes end up making my foundation stick to dry patches.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I need a good foundation brush.
Miss 👑.
Me encanta. Pero llega a toda la cara?
shelby z.
Norman , OK
Does this leave streaks on your face?
Amie J.
How does this hold up to being cleaned regularly? Do the bristles fall out a lot?

Sephora