COVER FX Illuminator Sunlight uploaded by Cassandra R.COVER FX Illuminator Sunlight uploaded by Jackie F.

BY COVER FX

A double-duty illuminator that gives your skin a subtle glow and improved appearance over time. This illuminator hydrates your skin during wear, treating it with vitamins and good-for-you ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested and free of parabens, fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

Jackie F.
The color Sunlight is described as a soft gold glow, but I found it showed up more cool that that. It honestly doesn't look too different from Moonlight, which is supposed to be silvery. I appreciate that it does not emphasize texture because my skin was in need of exfoliation the day this picture was taken! It's a very natural and mature highlight. It's not my absolute favorite highlighter, but it's good for work and other times where I need to look professional, so I find myself reaching for it in those instances.
Sirena N.
I bought this to compare to the Hourglass ambient lighting powders and I have to say this is pretty close! You can use it as a highlighter and I have for a very subtle glow, or to set a cream highlight like the  BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter , but I really like it as an all over powder for a really pretty glow. I would say it isn't quite as beautiful as the Hourglass one, but not bad in comparison either! It doesn't really control oil or set anything though, so I would set makeup first and then use this.
Jennifer W.
Beautiful Highlighter! Smooth and doesn't settle into the pores. Cover Fx never lets me down when it comes to the perfect Complexion products! There is no glitter in this so that is a major plus in my book as I don't want glitter all over my face! I absolutely suggest this Highlighter to everyone looking to glow.
Paige W.
This is a pretty highlighter. It's shimmery and a nice champagne bronzer color. I like how the color can build up to be super glowy or very subtle. It's not my favorite one though! I like NARS best.
Kiyeera P.
This probably the best highlighter you can buy! Although this isn't as popular as their illuminating drops, this is great. It is very buildable, so you can go from a slight glow to a very prominent glow. I've actually been complimented on my highlight when I wore this lol. Plus it lasts all day, doesn't fade or anything. So I recommend this, it is definitely a good price for the quality.
Vaniesha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product has the right amount of sheen to create a natural looking highlight. I don't know how they do it, but there isn't a hint of shimmer in this product but it still makes my face look beautiful and glowy.
Samantha B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this product!! It gives off a subtle highlight on my skin tone. It gives you a perfect glow and it is also perfect alone on like no make up day. It is great for everyday use too!
Samantha R.
I like luminators I feel like they give you a natural glow so it doesn't look so harsh and works wonderfully blends well and easy to work with but it is on the high end side so pricey
kris j.
I love this highlighter along with the cover FX drops highlighters. If you are afraid to use a cream or a liquid highlighter then definitely try this one because you can get some of the same shades in this powder highlighter!
Amber S.
Science Hill, KY
Holy mother... This is so pretty! It's a beautiful product! You must buy it! If ur thinking about it just do it! You wont regret it!
Mariana G.
Florida
It is a bronzer with glitter? or comes in different shades?