COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder - Light uploaded by Shae-Lynn S.

BY COVER FX

Emily B.
Little Falls, NJ
This powder is absolutely amazing and definitely my favorite. I have very dry skin and needed a powder that wouldn’t make me too matte or exaggerate my dry patches and this does the trick and leaves my skin with a nice natural glow! I definitely will repurchase in the future
Karli S.
Warren, MI
This is so pretty under the eyes. It does not have any noticeable shimmer or “glow” like some other illuminating powders but it makes the under eyes look bright. It can sometimes be a tad heavy for dry skin or mature skin but otherwise it’s amazing.
Emily H.
Sammamish
I saw countless good reviews on this product and I had to try it. It’s perfect for either dry or oily skin. Works wonders and has a very soft finish. My makeup doesn’t move what so ever even at work and working out. Honestly it’s an amazing product!
Alexis B.
I only used this product by itself briefly before mixing it with another setting powder to consolidate them and use them up which I now regret as I really enjoy the CoverFX powder alone. This powder gave a beautiful airbrushed effect to the skin. I would repurchase the travel size even though I'm not really into loose powders. Overall, I would recommend. I love that CoverFX is a cruelty free brand and that they're 100% vegan. Check this powder out, for sure!
Kayla C.
Love love love!! I use this on top of all of my foundations and it never fails to look amazing. I love the texture and the finish. There is no sunscreen, but that doesn’t bother me since I use foundations with SPF.
Laiken W.
Chesapeake
This gives your fave the perfect glow while setting your makeup for all day! Whether it’s just around the house or out and about, it works. It’s also good for oily skin because it helps soak up that oil and give yourself a nice matte look
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
I got this setting powder at the recommendation of a popular Influenster and I have to say I am impressed. I don’t like a matte face, I like to glow and this helps to do just that. My concealer and foundation sets well with this powder and it leaves a slight glow to my face. I like that it is talc free as well. I will continue to use this product!!!!
Ella H.
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great setting powder. It gives you a sheer finish and it is very easy to apply. This product is great for all skin types. It gives you a shimmer Finnish. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the finely milled powder that Cover FX produces here. A little goes a long way and this lasts me well over a year! This is good for all skin types and doesn’t leave your skin feeling powdered. I do wish that the powder didn’t fall out everywhere when you open it and they would put some mesh at the top to stop wasting my powders!
Becca R.
I got this in a travel size container as I was at the checkout line at Sephora. I like it. It’s not my number one setting powder but I don’t have any complaints about it. It does what it says it will.