BeautyFaceFace MakeupCover FX
Illuminating Setting Powder

COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder

A loose setting powder that helps set foundation and provide a soft luminous finish. This powder is rich in antioxidants to soothe and reduce redness and extend foundation wear to last all day. It also provides moisturizing benefits and controls shine while offering a light luminous finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc.

How illuminating is this product? Is a subtle glow from within? Or is it more of a highlighter?
Does it accentuate pores ?
I wanted to try a new setting powder what’s best for dry skin?
Start your review of COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Beaumont, CA
COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder uploaded by Jessica M.
I love this!! Definitely better for those who self tan or have a tan complexion as it is a little warm tint. I use it as a finishing powder and let me tell you. My skin looks AMAZING! I found this at TjMaxx and will repurchase.
Nurun C.
sterling heights, michigan
COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder uploaded by Nurun C.
This product literally kept me looking picture perfect all night for my big day totally would try it again
Amber  V.
Temple, TX
COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder uploaded by Amber  V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a nice easy finish . Gives me a matte natural look without changing the color of my face !
Ameerah K.
Petersburg, VA
COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder uploaded by Ameerah K.
I absolutely love this setting powder. I love a natural glow so after I set my face with this setting powder, I finish off with my Urban decay all nighter spray and my makeup looks just like perfect skin 😩🙌🏽
Serina R.
COVER FX Illuminating Setting Powder uploaded by Serina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love coverfx this product is amazing #influenster #makeup #beautyoverhaul #beauty #makeupbag give this a try .
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
Great product! It keeps my makeup in place all day, applies easily and evenly, adds a hint of color. I love how this also has a slight blurring effect.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like this, I don't notice any glitter from the illuminating part. I do notice it's not extra matte tho. So I'd say it's doing what it's supposed to 😃 very finely milled and no fragrance as far as I can tell. I use this occasionally when I want to make sure my tzone stays matte but I don't want to be extra full coverage. It's a great setting powder!
Jisue K.
I usually use a setting spray because I don't really like super matte finishes but this powder gives you a nice shimmery finish. The powder actually illuminates your skin all the while keeping your makeup intact. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mari B.
Great Lakes, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
This powder is awesome it come handy to take it with me anywhere I go ! And it matches my skin color ... want to get this again
Jackson Y.
Santa Rosa, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this but ended up having to return it. I think I’ve seen some people mention that the formula has changed too. I thought it left my face a bit too shiny. It looks like there is some shimmer to the powder, and even though it blends out there is still some there. I decided that if I want some parts of my face to be shiny I’ll just add highlight to it lol. Even if I added this to the high points of my face, I normally get pretty oily throughout the day so this doesn’t help that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...