BY COVER FX #98 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A loose setting powder that helps set foundation and provide a soft luminous finish. This powder is rich in antioxidants to soothe and reduce redness and extend foundation wear to last all day. It also provides moisturizing benefits and controls shine while offering a light luminous finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc.

• I have tried soo many setting powders and they either crease unde...2 Answers
  • I have dry skin, but I still like to set my foundation. Is this p...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this illuminating powder has been discontinue...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cecilia A.
Review for: Light more...
Buy it. Just go buy it bish. You need this setting powder in your life! Yes there are some glitter particles, very fine. The powder has been so finely milled and spreads evenly and perfectly on the face. This is supposedly great for dry skin which I have but I feel like this could work for just about anyone. I can also use this as a highlighter as it is billable on the skin. There is not a crazy perfume scent either. It's lighter than air and it's my holy grail, go to, powder.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Light more...
Cover FX is one of my favorite brands for complexion products. I have been buying their products for over two years now. I originally bought this with the natural finish foundation. This is the only setting powder I’ve tried that doesn’t make my face look insanely dry or matte. It has a really pretty sheen to it and has not glitter or reflects in it. It looks natural and skin-like. I’ll continue to repurchase this!
Melanie U.
Athens, OH
Review for: Light more...
Definitely illuminating, which leaves a pretty, slightly-glowy finish, but nothing unnatural. I feel like it can get cakey if I apply a bit too much. Because it's illuminating, it also doesn't help set down the oil on my face too much, and I have oily skin, so I definitely need some mattifying from a powder. Overall, it's a good loose powder, it just doesn't suit my needs.
Andreah A.
Chicago
Review for: Light more...
I bought this thinking it was going to be like the Laura mercier or whatever, but no. It was very chalky. Nonetheless I like how illuminating it was, but I hardly used it because I was scared of the flash back. I I like to mix it with a couple powders here and there. I’m not going to lie, it does give me somewhat of a glamorous nice finish.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
This powder gives my skin just enough glow to look radiant and natural. But I don’t use it to set my under eye area. But with a big fluffy brush I do set the rest of my foundation. I have been enjoying this powder. But if you wanted to try it out. I’d say wait for a sake because the price for the product is a little steep!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I use this to bake my undereyes with. I mix it in with a translucent powder I have and it sets my concealer without making it look candy. And because the powder is tinted, it doesn’t leave a white cast. I have oily skin so I haven’t tried using it all over the face but I think it would be a pretty highlighter too
Alexus P.
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this powder! This powder is very buttery, leaves the under eye looking bright with out looking casket ready! The price is reasonable for the amount of product you receive. It does a good job preventing under eye creasing! I think this is one of the best powders on the market!
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
This power is so good, its finally milled and and it gives your skin this blurring affect I love it. I have it in two colors but the Deeper Shade helps me prolonged aware of my Foundation and the lighter shade helps brighten my concealer under my eyes
Emillie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Light more...
I think this powder for clients who want a natural or luminous finish. The powder helps the foundation stay as well as add some life to the skin. I wouldn't recommend this powder for anyone trying to get a matte finish. I'd definitely purchase again
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like this, I don't notice any glitter from the illuminating part. I do notice it's not extra matte tho. So I'd say it's doing what it's supposed to 😃 very finely milled and no fragrance as far as I can tell. I use this occasionally when I want to make sure my tzone stays matte but I don't want to be extra full coverage. It's a great setting powder!
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I have tried soo many setting powders and they either crease under the eyes or change the shade making it darker, which is a big NO for me because I have bad dark circles and when I conceal it looks good.. then take a setting powder and it turns it into a dry dark matte mess. Or other powders will change the shade of my foundation and make me look dry. I'm wanting to know if this will give me a little glow, and set my foundation/concealer without making my under eye area looking so sallow and cakey.
Haley H.
Does anyone know if this illuminating powder has been discontinued or where I can buy the full size? I can’t find it ANYWHERE and it has been “out of stock” on COVER FX’s website.
Joanne B.
How is this powder? Is it finely milled? I am trying to find a good powder to set my makeup that isn't heavy or cakey looking. Is this really illuminating?
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this powder leave a cast on deeper skin tones?
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have dry skin, but I still like to set my foundation. Is this powder good or does it make you look dry and cakes? Does it make your foundation super dry(matte) or keep its luminous/natural finish?