BY COVER FX

A silicone-free primer that gives the face a luminous glow while it helps to eliminate dull skin for a brighter, more radiant appearance. see more...

Shir C.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I've tried quite a few department store and specialty primers over the years, and this one is one of the best. I have sensitive, acne prone skin that is often rather flushed, especially in the winter time. For my skin type, this primer is perfect. True to what its name says, it is very soothing and perfect for sensitive skin. It's non-irritating and also has ingredients that improve redness in skin. I also love that it is said to be safe even for sunburned skin and skin that has been irritated by chemical peels, both of which I will admit I subject myself too from time to time.

In addition to those positive benefits for your skin, it's also awesome for makeup application. I find it makes my skin feel hydrated and makes it easy to apply my foundation for a natural look. When using it in conjunction with a good setting powder I've also found that it adds great longevity for my makeup, which is especially awesome for special nights out.

Those who are picky about the ingredients in their beauty products will also appreciate that it is vegan and free of the big inflammatory ingredients like gluten, mineral oil, fragrance, parabens or talc.

Having tried this, I'm now a huge fan. I thought that I was loyal to Laura Mercier primers, but this primer tops them for me.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I bought this primer along with a set of 2 other cover fx products at Sephora. This is a beautiful primer that does glow under foundation as long as you don't expect a beaming highlight. It's more subtle under the skin. It's moisturizing and smooth under makeup. The smell is a bit funny but it's nothing to gag over. I would not necessarily say that this primer minimizes pores as that is not one of its claims.
Stephanie M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have a Trial size of this Cover Fx in Enhance Click/Cream Enhancer - 4.8g/0.17oz.
This one is A Natural Highlighter in the color “Celestial”. So it’s not a primer, but I didn’t know how to change on here. In my opinion this product DEFINITELY needs Everyone’s Attention & Have “On Hand”! Absolutely Beautiful Color, Very Long Lasting & Feels like Velvet! I just wish I had gotten a Bigger Size 😍!
Crystalllllllll L.
Spanaway, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product gives you the most luminous sheen. It does have small glitter pieces in it so if you are looking for something very finely milled with no glitters in it, this isn’t the product for you. I happen to like the way this looks on the skin and I’ve repurchased it!
faiza a.
i ran out of my old primer so i got this one for my trip cause it’s travel sized and i wanted to try something new and this was soo nice u could look natural even with a bunch of makeup and it made me look radiant in the sun
Danielle S.
Tiffin
I was actually impressed with this primer. I was having a hard time finding a good primer to go with my Foundation that doesn't make it look blotchy and this was definitely a hit for me
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Use this primer more in the cooler months since my skin gets oily in the summer. But I love the way it looks on my skins. It makes it have a healthy glow to it and doesn’t look greasy.
Emilie O.
This primer is amazing! It gives my face a radiant glow and it smoothes my face! I wouldn’t recommend this for oily skin but for combo and dry skin it’s amazing! I will buy this 100 times over again!
Emily M.
Ash Flat, AR
No complaints about this product one of the best primers I have ever used. It doesn't feel like it dries very well, but yet foundation goes on flawlessly. Definitely has a tint to it and I love that. Makeup last all day! COVER FX BLURRING PRIMER
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this underneath matte foundation for a little bit of extra glow. I do go in with a pore filling primer on my cheeks and use this every where else. It is really nice!

Amazon