COVER FX ILLUMINATING PRIME & SET KIT uploaded by Bory C.

BY COVER FX

Description:

A trio of essentials for a long-wearing, highlighted complexion. Achieve a perfectly highlighted complexion with this kit. Apply the lluminating Primer before makeup to impart an instant radiant glow. Strobe, highlight, and customize your ideal glow with the cult-favorite highlighter Custom Enhancer Drops. Finish your makeup look with the Illuminating Setting Spray to lock in all-day wear with an all-over, beaming finish. This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Illuminating Primer - 1 oz/ 30 mL Illuminating Setting Spray - 0.09 oz/ 2.8 mL Custom Enhancer Drops It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, clinically tested, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

Courtney M.
This is the perfect kit and I LOVE these three products. Perfect for the glowy, dewy, healthy skin look. It's great for someone looking to try the new products. Super easy to apply, I'd buy these products individually or gift the set to someon.
Hannah W.
Syracuse, NY
Literally the most amazing highlighter I've ever used. Great set for a really great price. The highlighter Is SO pigmented. A little of it goes such a long way. I'm 100% buying full sizes of everything in this box. It's beautiful
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Everything in this kit was wonderful. I gave it 4 stars because of how small the custom enhancer drops were. It's a good size for the other two items but I think the drops should be a little bigger
joanna f.
THis is a very nice kit, for a little over $30 you get all three products to try an the drops have several big uses out of it..very worth it
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Same feeling with this product. Lasted, stuck, held up all night, and my go to. Im starting to believe O have an addiction. Opps!
Raquel O.
Anna
I just got this set with it has 3 of my makeup must haves to make my makeup last all day make my skin have an amazing glow
Megan S.
Lorain, OH
Just purchased this kit from Sephora so I could try everything. So far I love everything! Makes me into a glowing goddess
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
I Love this kit because it includes everything you need. I just don't agree with the price for the amount of product
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
This kit is an amazing deal for the price point ($35 CAD) as all three products work amazing to give your face a flushed and beautiful glow. The primer is probably my least favourite of the three, but it still provides a hydrating glow that can be worn under makeup or by itself. The setting spray has a very fine mist and it does leave your skin looking hydrated after makeup application.

The custom enhancing drops... Let me just say that a little goes a LONG way, although the product itself is very small, it will last a long time. The drops are very blendable, I've used both a beauty blender and my fingers and both work very well to blend the product out. These drops give you such a beautiful glow, that can be built to how blinding you like your highlight.

Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for the highlight drops, but they are beyond beautiful. I was able to give them to a friend, it would kill me to waste it.
If you want a nice dewy finish this primer is life. I have dry skin and on days I want to look more alive I can easily wear this alone. I find this primer works best with my matte finish foundations.
This is my first setting spray experience. DON'T drop the bottle, I did and it cracked. :(
Easy fix, put it in a different spray bottle. Lol. I really really like it. One misty gives me nice holding power and it gives my look a more refined finish. Hold it away from your face as pre the instructions.
Kim B.