BY COVER FX

Description:

Ultra-concentrated drops of multidimensional glitter that impart a high impact, light- reflective finish.

What it Does:

Customizable and ultra-concentrated, these multi-use liquid glitters can be used alone, under or over makeup, or mixed into your beauty product for an incredibly luxe, glitter effect on the face and body.

Lunar Ingredients:

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)

Mirage Ingredients:

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742)

Aurora Ingredients:

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, SILICA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742)

• how to apply the COVER FX GLITTER DROPS with hands or bru...3 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I am interested in trying th...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the hype??2 Answers
COVER FX GLITTER DROPS
  • "this makeup product is amazing it really popped out on my face i had so many compliments about it and i loved it personally" in 22 reviews
  • "this highlighter works great for the high points of you face, but works even better to night the body. such as shoulders and collarbone, pros are that it is vary pigmented great for most skin types and nice finish. there is only one con and that is it's hard to blend over powder, if you use a beauty blender it will work best. i would recommend this to anyone who like over the top highlight!!" in 7 reviews
Alicia C.
Review for: Aurora, Lunar, Mirage more...
I can not say enough positive things not only about these glitter/luster drops but about cover fx. These drops in all colors are absolutely stunning and blindingly vibrant. You can use this product in sooo many different ways. I live to cover my whole face on top of my primer, before my facial cosmetics and this makes me look like im glowing from within. And i mean a beautiful luminous glow not anything harsh. The 2nd way is to use the dropper and drop a few tiny drops on all highlighting areas and blend out before drying. Now you can either leave it that way or top it with a powder highlighter after it dries. You can mix it with your foundation. You can use it as an eyeshadow primer to add more shine. These are available at sephora and ulta. I got mine from sephora for 32$ i believe. I do find it way too expensive and with that unfair because everyone should have the opportunity to experience such a phenomenal product. Cover fx brand alone is great for covering any skin imperfections and longevity of wear. They really put alot of work into the functionality of each product.
Meg C.
Windham, OH
Holy cannoli this stuff is bangin! The glitter isn’t too much, it’s just the right about of blinding. The littlest bit goes a long way, so with a couple drops you can easily glam up your whole look. You can use it on eyes, lips, cheekbones, collarbones, or all over for a blinding shimmer!
Maretta B.
Elyria, OH
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
I am a total glitter addict, so when I saw this product was going to be in my very first Boxycharm box, I was beyond excited. I have been wanting to try this product and after I did, well...let's just I am in LOVE!! The Cover FX Glitter Drops are by far one of my all time favorite products!! If you love glitter, this is a definite must have in all shades!! COVER FX GLITTER DROPS
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
I absolutely love these glitter drops! Totally obsessed! I mix it with my foundation and use it , and gives a superb glow that no other highlighter can easily compete with. You don’t even have to use much , just a pea sized drop is more than enough for the entire face and neck. Would love to try the other shades too! But I’m sure they’d work as miraculously.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
These are really pretty, but nothing compared to the custom cover drops. Those are so pigmented and metallic wet looking. This is just lots of glitter basically and I found it not pigmented like the other. I didn’t find much use for glitter on my face or even my eyes so I ended up giving this away to my friend.
Kayley F.
Kittrell, NC
I got these two Cover FX glitter drops in a set with two custom enhancer drops as well and I absolutely love them. They are so pretty and awesome for experimenting with different makeup looks. In the set of four they come in a mini size which is awesome and a really good price for four different highlighters.
sally 🥀.
Kenner, LA
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
Every single time I use these drops, I get so gagged from how beautiful the shades are! They are absolutely blinding and look so amazing on the skin! It doesn't drag the foundation under my skin and if yall think it is too blinding, yall can just blot it down with a sponge to have a more natural look.
Malinda S.
Aston, PA
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
I actually got a full sized bottle of these for free by turning in my Boxycharm Charms. I was so happy this was one of the featured items. I received them today and went crazy! I put it on my eyelids, center of lips, and cheekbones. They are absolutely GORGEOUS! Yes it is glittery but it's not chunky. It really lights up whatever feature you highlight with it and it just looks SO pretty on my fair skin. I went to my Mother's and the first thing she did was compliment it and ask what I was wearing. When I run out, I will definitely be purchasing another bottle of the pink!
Ali P.
I love this highlight so much!! It’s my new favorite. I think the color Aurora is the perfect summer color because of the warm tones. It looks flat and not pigmented at certain angles, but at most angles it pops and is very bright! This highlight is poppin. Looks great to wear in natural light!!
I like to use it on my cheekbones, under my eyebrows, and I dab it on top of certain lipsticks.
This highlight will last forever as well. I use a mattifying setting spray over my makeup, and it lasted all day (even on my lips after eating).
I didn’t want to spend $45 on a highlighter, but I’m glad I did. This bottle will last a longggg time too because even for my cheekbones I need about half a drop for the whole highlight.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: COVER FX Glitter Drops more...
I thought these were going to be absolutely stunning, but I didn't actually have as many uses for it as I was expecting. The only time I ever use it is as a lip topper. I really wish they stuck better to the eyes. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
how pigmented is this and how much is it?
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
whats a great liquid Highlighter for cheek bones and eyes? Please COVER FX GLITTER DROPS ? FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick ? COVER FX SHIMMER VEIL
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Who has liked using this? I’ve been curious about buying it but not sure if it’s something I would use enough.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
Do you add this to foundation? (For example mix it in with foundation on a mixing trey)
Nicole L.
Magnolia
What is the best way to use the cover fx glitter drops?