BY COVER FX #61 in Eye Primer

A silicone-free, lightweight primer to be worn alone or under eye makeup. Ideal for aging and sensitive eye area. Instant eye smoothing primer that binds concealer and eye shadows to lids and eye area for even, color-true and long lasting wear.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica E.
I love this primer for my eyes. It goes on really smooth and your eye shadow doesn't clump or crease as you apply and blend. I buy this product at Sephora and it is a little pricey. Amazon has it cheaper if you can wait for the shipping. I am on my third tube, I feel that as I get older I need to be kinder to my lids and this product really works for me.
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
Its an okay product.Im not seing any fast resolts.it appears to not last long.Im not sure why it doesn't last long.The product came from a drug store.The product is easy to use and apply. it's easy.I would like to try another product that would be better.
Gabrielle L.
Parlin, NJ
Got this as a sample and was excited. Its smooth and moisturizing but not illuminating. I actually looked paler so it wasn't worth the money for me. Easy to apply and cover FX is great, just didnt love this.
Karen B.
Fullerton, CA
It make it so essay for me and my eyes because it covered up super great and make my life so easy that I have friend always asking me what I use and yes it was what I expected and affordable that the great part and yes I would buy again and buy to give to me friend so they could get it and enjoy the greatness of this product
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

This is the regale my mom and loves, according to her is very light and not greasy at all, easy to apply and remove, no doubt you like and have not stopped using it at any time
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
I absolutely love this primer. It is smooth and not greasy. I got it at my local sephora store in the mall. It is very affordable and good quality for the price. It is easy to apply and remove. Easy to use. I would definitely buy this again and reccommend it to others.
Bina Y.
Los Angeles, CA
During the school year I get super stressed and my pimples get a little bit hard to hide. One day a guy friend of mine took me to Sephora and the lady working there suggested I try the Cover FX face concealer. I loved it and recommend it to all my friends!
Autumn D.
Corydon
It's great. You have to wait for it to set on your skin Before you put on your fondation but I like it a lot and it makes your skin soft
Dreaa B.
This primer is the best it makes your skin look flawless and glowy before any makeup aplied on face. And its light weight on face.
Julie W.
Scottsdale, AZ
It made my face oily, wasn't a fan of it for me personally. But it would probably be great for someone with less oily skin than me
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Does this help with fine lines ?