6 colors available

BY COVER FX

A cream illuminator in a convenient stick to brighten, strobe, and highlight your complexion with a luminous glow. Let Enhance Clicks illuminate, strobe, and highlight your complexion with refined radiance and a touch of color. With six universal shades, this cream formula makes it easy to customize your perfect glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is vegan and free of fragrance and talc. Carry your Clicks individually or load into your customizable Click Stick to create your own perfect, portable beauty tool. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go.

• I have this product for when I want a simple highlight. However, I ...1 Answers
  • Is this product true to color or do you need to blend more that one...1 Answers
  • I have seen this recently in sephora and I love illuminations and w...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I bought mine at Sephora for about $21 for the shade Celestial and was absolutely in love. The color is rather shimmery and it works well on light and darker skin tones! (My sister uses it with me.) Pros I would say is shine, ability to blend, wearability, and that it can be layered with other highlights. I use this and a powder one over top and it looks, well, celestial! Cons...definitely size vs price if you're a daily highlight type of person. As someone with acne who often sweats off makeup, I'm happy to have found a brand and line that really sticks and looks good for more than 6 hours! This is a definite favorite of mine but I do want the liquid once I buy a replacement. I was a little sad that it's so small, and also that it broke out somehow. It's been a while in the tub, and despite being done completely sanitised it appears to have molded. Overall I think this might be good for those who do makeup daily or artists, and though I liked it I won't be buying again.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I got this as a set in my Sephora "Beauty's Most Coveted" round up beauty box. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but woah was I blown away. I have "bubbly," a peachy-champagne shimmer. It glides on to the skin beautifully, giving you the perfect glow. It also blends seamlessly into the skin without much effort at all. It really gives off an ethereal glow on my medium tan skin without being over the top. (Thank god for no chunky glitter!) This product is also very buildable. Extra swipes give it a more opaque sheen. For when I want an extra extra shine, this baby also comes in handy as a highlighter base. Talk about shine!
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a cream illuminator that comes in a convenient tube that you can use to brighten, strobe, and highlight your complexion with a luminous glow. These are $18 each and you get .17oz of product in each. It is vegan and free of fragrance and talc.

These little things are perfect for travel or throwing in your purse for some daily touch ups through the day. As for the formula, it is incredibly smooth and looks natural when applied and blended out but why should we chat about this here when you can just click play below and watch everything as I opened it.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I don't like the concept of the "click stick" I feel it's a waste of money to buy pretty much an extra of your products just so you can travel with them. Though the products itself are amazing. The pigmentation is great in both the highlights & foundation sticks. They also come with color correctors. But for the sake of the review, the high lighters are amazing. I would just prefer the compact or even the drops.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Depew , NY
This is beautiful as a base or on its own for a more toned down strobe. It's very convenient in its little tube, although I am disappointed it doesn't actually click. It's not holy moley what is on your cheek crazy, it's just a beautiful highlight that doesn't accentuate pore or fine lines. I recommend it highly, I just couldn't give it five stars since it isn't the huge bling that's super popular right now.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
In love with this highlighter. It's so smooth & silky & it just goes on so perfectly if you use the pad of yr finger or a damp beauty blender. I normally use this & then put my Becca powder highlight over the top & it's just BEAUTIFUL. This thing is amazing!!!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This is the most amazing concealer I've ever used, it was definitely a game changer for me in the makeup field because I don't use much makeup at all & this covers so good! I would definitely recommend this to friends! I bought it at Sephora.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Catasauqua, PA
I purchased this as a supplement with my foundation. I liked the coverage but doe the price you do not get a lot of product. Does offer a wide variety of colors esp undertones. I would stick to the compact next time.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Review for: Bubbly
I LOVE this highlighter! The color is beautiful and looks great on all skin tones. A little goes a long way....great price point for the amount of product you receive. Beautiful, sleek packaging as well :)
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
This is very similar to benefits watts up. It applies and has the same feel for a much cheaper price. This is perfect for a dewy look. It has a champagne pearl tone . I would totally recommend this brand.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Enhance click or enhance drops?
Bindiya P.
Bindiya P.
I have this product for when I want a simple highlight. However, I don't get a lot of products on my face. What's the best method to apply this?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Is this product true to color or do you need to blend more that one for find your shade?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Canal Winchester, OH
I have seen this recently in sephora and I love illuminations and was wondering how easily this blends?
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?