BY COVER FX

A rich primer that nourishes and hydrates skin and imparts an instant dewy finish.

Key Benefits:

+ Hydrating - Emollients and humectants provide rich hydration
+ Dewy Finish - Provides instant radiance and an all-over hydrated glow
+ Anti-aging - Peptides visibly smooth fine lines and improve skin clarity

This vegan and cruelty free product does not contain: parabens, fragrance, mineral oil, talc, gluten, sulfates, or phthalates.

Skin Types:

Best for Normal to Dry Skin

How To:

Apply evenly with fingertips to clean, moisturized skin. Use under makeup for flawless application and long-wear, or alone for a boost of all-day hydration.

Pro-Tip: For the most flawless application, apply your primer first to the high points of the face - bridge of the nose, top of the cheek bones, center of the forehead - and blend outwards. Your foundation will thank you for it!

Contains:

Isoamyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Coconut Alkanes, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/- Caprate, Isohexadecane, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Tripeptide-1.

Does NOT Contain:

Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Fragrance, Gluten, Mineral Oil, Talc

• Is this good for combo skin? Or will this make me look oi...2 Answers
  • How does your skin feel and look afterwards ? Does it fee...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for dry skin?5 Answers
Cover FX Dewy Skin Primer

Start your review of Cover FX Dewy Skin Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this because I love the dewy setting mist. This is a pretty good primer, but feels a little bit sticky on the skin. It does a nice job of hydrating and adding a little bit of glow under my matte long wear foundations, it just isn’t the most comfortable product.
This primer is my HG for long wearing makeup. It’s not as pore filling as my other HG primer (e.l.f. Putty) but it leaves my dry skin hydrated and it’s a bit tacky so makeup sticks and stays!
This primer is the weirdest consistency. I accidentally used too much and my face felt like a greasy mess. The foundation wore fine but I couldn’t use it again after how terrible it felt.
Magnolia
I love this primer ! It goes on so smoothly and is good for all kinds of skin types . This primer is good ! I love to apply it underneath my foundation . It is very easy to apply and I would recommend to everyone !
I love the dewy skin primer because it makes your skin look sooo dewy but but also has nice hydration. It does not have sun protection. I would improve this product by adding sun protection. It has a nice glory look. I would but it again.
Hurricane, WV
This primer is marketed as “hydrating,” & it is. It has a strange, almost oily gel type texture to it that works well for my usually combination/sometimes dry & dehydrated skin. I’d encourage anyone with oily skin to steer clear though. I have to admit I can’t tell how well it holds my makeup & I can’t see any difference to my foundation’s finish, but it definitely keeps my skin from drying out & flaking on drier days.
Dunwoody, GA
This primer is amazing! It has lasted me months without looking like I’ll be running out anytime soon. It does not help with pores at all, but gives foundation a slightly tacky dewy primes skin feel that lets my foundation look great. I wear this with medium coverage dewy foundations and I don’t feel like it comes off oily.
Got a sample of this from Sephora the other day and immediately fell in love. A small amount goes a long long way. The texture is silky and smooth and leaves your skin looking moisturized and dewy.  Your skin will be glowing for hours. I highly recommend this primer if you’re looking for a dewy glowing look.
I have very dry skin from eczema so I looove this product. If you want to hop on the glass skin bandwagon and look dewy and glowy all day, then this is the primer for you. I find that this is pretty similar to the Hourglass No. 28 primer serum and it's a lot cheaper than the Hourglass one.
Weirton, WV
I wish I was more impressed with this. It left my face feeling very sticky. The primer did not fully dry down and my foundation was sliding all over my face. I may have been too oily to use this but I would not rebuy
Fullerton, CA
Would this be good for dry skin?
does anyone have a picture using this? does it really give a dewy finish to your makeup?
Phoenix, AZ
How is this product with dry skin? I like a dewy look!
How does your skin feel and look afterwards ? Does it feel tacky?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email