COVER FX Dewy Setting Spray uploaded by Liz M.COVER FX Dewy Setting Spray uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY COVER FX

Description:

A weightless, alcohol-free setting spray that locks in makeup for all-day wear with a dewy, hydrated look.

What it Does:

Dewy Finish Setting Spray weightlessly sets makeup, imparts a dewy, hydrated glow, and ensures all-day makeup wear. This quick-drying, 100% alcohol-free formula is designed to provide a hydrated finish while keeping your foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and concealer in place without feeling sticky, greasy, or drying.

INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: WATER (AQUA)(EAU), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PVP, PEG-50 SHEA BUTTER, GLYCERIN, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLOXAMER 407, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. AS ALWAYS, THIS PRODUCT IS FREE OF: MINERAL OIL, PARABENS, FRAGRANCE, GLUTEN, TALC, SULFATES AND PHTHALATES.

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I was using the Loreal Illuminating Setting Spray for YEARS until one month, I received this in my Boxycharm Box. I never really thought that there was much difference in setting spray except for the brand name but boy, was I wrong! This setting spray was FAR superior in quality and effectiveness. It made me curious and I did try a couple of different drugstore sprays such as ELF, NYX, Mayebelline but nothing has come close to this and I now make sure I buy a new bottle when i start running low so that I'm NEVER out of it. Is worth the extra money. The first thing I noticed was the spray....it's almost as fine as the rose water that my Rechargeable facial mister emits. And out mists out cloud like instead of a single squirt of water, do your whole face is covered quickly and didn't end up feeling overly wet due to fine mister. I always go for the illuminating/ Dewey products instead of matte. I live my face to have a nice healthy glow to it. This spray definitely helps achieve that. And my makeup does not budge an inch for the entirety of the day. When I was using the cheaper sprays, I always had to touch up pretty much all my makeup around midday, but not anymore. At the most, I'll have to reapply my lipstick if I'm not wearing a liquid formula and my lip gloss. Other than that, I just use my facial mist a few times throughout the day to freshen up my makeup and make it look fresh. You won't see me buying a different setting spray as long as this is being sold!
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge fan of their illuminating setting spray. I use it every single day, so when this came out I had to find out the difference. The illuminating spray almost makes your face look like a glistening jewel. It reflects light. The dewy spray gives your face a sort of glossy and hydrated look, that sets makeup all day. It looks glossy and hydrated, but no oil comes through. Their setting sprays blow any other brand out of the water. Worth a shot if you have normal-dry skin. I love how this makes my highlight look like it's melted into my skin. I can't go without this!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This setting spray is honestly what I have been looking for , FOR AGES! I deal with dry skin occasionally on my face after I put on moisturizer and all my makeup. I do bake my face after doing my makeup with Laura merciers translucent powder or sometimes with my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder and it really tends to dry up my whole face. But this setting spray brings back all the dewyness you need! I always spray all over my face and wave my hands to help it dry quicker. If there is too much setting spray I will take my beauty blender and blend it into the skin. The finish is to die for! You are left with a dewy look with shimmers to illuminate your skin. I highly recommend!!
Tiffany N.
Listen listen, I'm a combo skin gal. I tend to get VERY oily in my t-zone AND I live in 110 degree weather Texas BUT I love my skin to look dewy. Do you see the problem? I said DEWY though, NOT greasy. This is the only setting spray that makes me so dewy yet not more oily. Don't touch Tatcha or the other more glittery oily ones, this one is PURE glow and dew. I LOVE IT and the mist is obviously unbeatable. I hate drying setting sprays that make my face feel tight, but I like to be set so it's quite a dilemma. This is for sure a holy grail. I loved the Morphe, but I ran out within a month. This one has lasted forever and is just as BEAUTIFUL!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Cover Fx makes great products that are affordable and now easier to purchase with big named cosmetic stores starting to carry their line. It does a good job of truly setting my makeup for about 8-10 hours. I went that long without having to touch up and apply any powder. But, I feel if you spray too much, it leaves a funny finish on MY skin. But, for a dewy setting spray, I do really love it. This is for sure my go to setting spray for a dewy look that leaves my face with a natural luminous finish wo looking oily or greasy like some other setting sprays have done. I gave it four stars instead of five for the fact, like I mentioned, just be careful not to spray too much, and also because it isn’t a continuous spray. But, that’s a personal preference and I prefer ones that are continuous.
Miranda L.
Erie
This isn’t my favorite setting spray. The spray itself is a bit too shiny for me and the pump on my bottle already broke once. I contacted them and was sent another, now my new one is also broke. I wouldn’t buy this again unless they improve their pump. It’s very cheap and annoying to have over half a bottle that I am unable to use.
Kelly j.
I have been in love with their new setting sprays lately!! Leaves a beautiful sheen that makes you look alive and fresh all day/night. Comparable to Tatcha's Luminous spray. Locks in moisture and keeps my makeup looking great. Adore using this one specifically on nights out, and special occasions where I need to look my best, and want to have a beautiful glow. Also have used this as a primer underneath my makeup to bring out that lit from within look. This setting spray doesn't mess up your eyeshadow or make it look splotchy like other sprays because it is formulated to use with eyeshadow.. I thought that was intriguing when I first purchased. 10/10 would totally recommend
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This is one of the best dewy/hydrating mists I’ve ever used. It’s not like the illuminating spray from cover fix where you get actually glitter on your face this spray gives you legit a burst of dewyness and hydration. Nothing about it seems glittery but almost like you put on a super pretty and glowy foundation and you put on your liquid highlighter and you don’t want to set it because you know nothing will-last.. that’s the look it gives you
Janay B.
I love this. If you’re not a fan of dewy looks, this is NOT for you. I would not recommend this for oily girls either, because if you have oily skin you’ll end up dewy by the end of the day anyways. However for me, dewy is the perfect look for summer. And I like that it had a slight shimmer.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
This setting spray works so good! When I wear makeup all day I spray this on and it keeps my makeup on so well and fresh looking all day I love it. It doesn’t have a matte or shimmer look to it it looks natural and like how you’d apply your regular makeup doesn’t look any different. It’s a nice feel on the face and doesn’t feel sticky or different. I recommend to try it out !!
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
Would you recommend this for oily skin? Does this help your makeup last longer?
Monica Z.
Mississauga
How does this compare to MAC Fix+ . Worth trying once im out of fix+?
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
What spray would you compare this to? Fix plus? All Nighter? Make it Last Dewy?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
How good is this in comparison to NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
is it worth it? is this like mac fix plus?

Sephora