BY COVER FX #57 in Setting Spray

A weightless, alcohol-free setting spray that locks in makeup for all-day wear with a dewy, hydrated look. Dewy Finish Setting Spray weightlessly sets makeup, imparts a dewy, hydrated glow, and ensures all-day makeup wear. This quick-drying, alcohol-free formula is designed to provide a hydrated finish while keeping your foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and concealer in place without feeling sticky, greasy, or drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates COVER FX is vegan, cruelty-free, clean beauty. This product is free of parabens, fragrance, mineral oil, talc, gluten, sulfates, and phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I was using the Loreal Illuminating Setting Spray for YEARS until one month, I received this in my Boxycharm Box. I never really thought that there was much difference in setting spray except for the brand name but boy, was I wrong! This setting spray was FAR superior in quality and effectiveness. It made me curious and I did try a couple of different drugstore sprays such as ELF, NYX, Mayebelline but nothing has come close to this and I now make sure I buy a new bottle when i start running low so that I'm NEVER out of it. Is worth the extra money. The first thing I noticed was the spray....it's almost as fine as the rose water that my Rechargeable facial mister emits. And out mists out cloud like instead of a single squirt of water, do your whole face is covered quickly and didn't end up feeling overly wet due to fine mister. I always go for the illuminating/ Dewey products instead of matte. I live my face to have a nice healthy glow to it. This spray definitely helps achieve that. And my makeup does not budge an inch for the entirety of the day. When I was using the cheaper sprays, I always had to touch up pretty much all my makeup around midday, but not anymore. At the most, I'll have to reapply my lipstick if I'm not wearing a liquid formula and my lip gloss. Other than that, I just use my facial mist a few times throughout the day to freshen up my makeup and make it look fresh. You won't see me buying a different setting spray as long as this is being sold!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This setting spray is honestly what I have been looking for , FOR AGES! I deal with dry skin occasionally on my face after I put on moisturizer and all my makeup. I do bake my face after doing my makeup with Laura merciers translucent powder or sometimes with my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder and it really tends to dry up my whole face. But this setting spray brings back all the dewyness you need! I always spray all over my face and wave my hands to help it dry quicker. If there is too much setting spray I will take my beauty blender and blend it into the skin. The finish is to die for! You are left with a dewy look with shimmers to illuminate your skin. I highly recommend!!
Miranda L.
Erie
This isn’t my favorite setting spray. The spray itself is a bit too shiny for me and the pump on my bottle already broke once. I contacted them and was sent another, now my new one is also broke. I wouldn’t buy this again unless they improve their pump. It’s very cheap and annoying to have over half a bottle that I am unable to use.
Kelly j.
I have been in love with their new setting sprays lately!! Leaves a beautiful sheen that makes you look alive and fresh all day/night. Comparable to Tatcha's Luminous spray. Locks in moisture and keeps my makeup looking great. Adore using this one specifically on nights out, and special occasions where I need to look my best, and want to have a beautiful glow. Also have used this as a primer underneath my makeup to bring out that lit from within look. This setting spray doesn't mess up your eyeshadow or make it look splotchy like other sprays because it is formulated to use with eyeshadow.. I thought that was intriguing when I first purchased. 10/10 would totally recommend
Janay B.
I love this. If you’re not a fan of dewy looks, this is NOT for you. I would not recommend this for oily girls either, because if you have oily skin you’ll end up dewy by the end of the day anyways. However for me, dewy is the perfect look for summer. And I like that it had a slight shimmer.
Janeigne N.
As someone with seriously dehydrated skin, I’ve been on the lookout for a hydrating setting spray. I love this one! I really like the Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray for the overall glow it gives but found it didn’t pack the drink of water my thirsty skin desired...this new formula is just what I needed to finish my makeup and leave my skin looking dewy! The ultra-fine mist is a huge bonus for me too.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
This setting spray works so good! When I wear makeup all day I spray this on and it keeps my makeup on so well and fresh looking all day I love it. It doesn’t have a matte or shimmer look to it it looks natural and like how you’d apply your regular makeup doesn’t look any different. It’s a nice feel on the face and doesn’t feel sticky or different. I recommend to try it out !!
Khia M.
I received this product from my boxycharm monthly subscription and it’s $31 in value I liked this setting spray because it did a gd job at making me look glowy and dewy throughout the day but the only negative thing is that it has a lot of glitter in it so it’s like spraying glitter on your face to get that glowy effect but other than that it’s a decent setting spray.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
So be ready to shake the hell out of this, okay? It has very small reflects or perhaps it's glitter? Microglitter? That's what gives you the dewy look? I'm not a fan of glitter. I want actually dewy, hydrated skin. Moisture is what I am looking for. This spray can leave a bit of a dryer feeling. It's more for going out in the evening or a moist climate.
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
Amazing makes my makeup last all day long with a soft but dewy finish. Perfect for summer days when you want that extra glow. I would definitely purchase this again. I have combination skin and it doesn’t make me super oily or really dry either.
Monica Z.
Mississauga
How does this compare to MAC Fix+ . Worth trying once im out of fix+?
Maddie P.
Henderson, NV
Would anyone recommend this to dry skin?
Megan W.
Is this shimmery? Or just wet looking?
Shinzley B.
Toronto
How does the mister compare to other setting sprays?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Does it spray or spritz your face?