Cover FX Customizable Click Stick uploaded by Megan E.Cover FX Customizable Click Stick uploaded by Kameko H.

BY COVER FX

Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A customizable, refillable beauty tool designed to hold your choice of two Cover FX Correct Clicks stick versions of Color Correctors. This innovative, customizable beauty tool makes it easy to conveniently customize your correction solution. Choose from a universal shade range of six Correct Clicks to upload into your Click Stick and transform it into the perfect portable tool to correct and perfect your complexion. Correct Clicks are cream color correctors that visibly even out skintone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. They're available in six global shades to meet any correction need. STEP 1: Select your two Correct Clicks shades. STEP 2: Add to your basket clicking "Add all to basket." STEP 3: Click Stick will automatically be added to your basket and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go. Just choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Green: Neutralizes intense redness, rosacea, and blemishes for light and medium skintones. Yellow: Neutralizes mild redness, rosacea, and blemishes for light and medium skintones Lavender: Neutralizes yellow in sallow skin and adds brightness for light and medium skintones. Peach: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for light and medium skintones. Orange: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for medium-deeper skintones. Brick: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for deep skintones.

• Hello all !! I suffer from mild Rosacea on my nose and a little o...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on purchasing this but is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Do these color correctors always come packaged li... Be the first to answer!
Celina R.
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
I AM SUPER INLOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! This can make my face smooth and looks soo good in pictures.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So easy And convenient. I love that they glide on and super blend able which is very important to me !
Ricia W.
Beautiful creamy texture with interchangeable shades, means that you can choose the colours that work for you and create your own stick. I’ve tried several shades from the range and have been happy with the consistency, colour, coverage and longevity of the product. Highly recommend.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
Love this! I've put together four sticks all together. One for colour correcting, one for concealer and two for highlighting. I basically love anything that I can customize (I'm always making my own palettes!) So when these came out I wanted to give it a try right away. I love how convienent they are. Just throw them in your bag and you have a little touch up stick for when you're on the go. One thing I will note though, is that you don't get a ton of product. The refills are really small, so if you're like me and do almost all of your Sephora shopping online, don't be alarmed when they come in the mail and you see how tiny they are. They look more like a travel sized product. Fortunately, that's kind of what I use them for - to bring when I'm travelling or touch up on the go.
Erika D.
Halifax, NS
Great product. I use the green to cover up my blemishes. It works well when I put it on before I put my cover up on ! It can always be found in Sephora ! Very affordable.
katherine g.
Williamstown, Ontario
I've been debating on purchasing this but is it worth the price?
Darrla D.
New Brockton, AL
Hello all !! I suffer from mild Rosacea on my nose and a little on the cheeks. I have tried another brand but its almost the consistency of basically a grease paint !! I would love to find something that won't slide off when I try to apply it. Any and all suggestions welcome !!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these color correctors always come packaged like this or can you buy colors separately?