Cover FX Customizable Click Stick uploaded by Megan E.Cover FX Customizable Click Stick uploaded by Kameko H.

BY COVER FX

Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A customizable, refillable beauty tool designed to hold your choice of two Cover FX Correct Clicks stick versions of Color Correctors. This innovative, customizable beauty tool makes it easy to conveniently customize your correction solution. Choose from a universal shade range of six Correct Clicks to upload into your Click Stick and transform it into the perfect portable tool to correct and perfect your complexion. Correct Clicks are cream color correctors that visibly even out skintone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. They're available in six global shades to meet any correction need. STEP 1: Select your two Correct Clicks shades. STEP 2: Add to your basket clicking "Add all to basket." STEP 3: Click Stick will automatically be added to your basket and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go. Just choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Green: Neutralizes intense redness, rosacea, and blemishes for light and medium skintones. Yellow: Neutralizes mild redness, rosacea, and blemishes for light and medium skintones Lavender: Neutralizes yellow in sallow skin and adds brightness for light and medium skintones. Peach: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for light and medium skintones. Orange: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for medium-deeper skintones. Brick: Neutralizes (or cancels) dark spots and under eye circles for deep skintones.

• Hello all !! I suffer from mild Rosacea on my nose and a little o...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on purchasing this but is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Do these color correctors always come packaged li... Be the first to answer!
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love the packaging. This is exactly the type of concealer or foundation that I like to use. I love that it is in bar because I feel that it covers more. The best thing about this product is that it is very flexible, there is a great variety of colors so you can use it as a corrector, illuminator or contour, it's great.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
I have nothing to say bad about cover fx it is The best best best. These are the easiest color correcting click sticks ever. You don't need to use their foundation to cover it up Either. Even tho their foundation is amazing too.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
Creme product that won’t budge and covers so well! I have the green, yellow, peach and lavender. I use them and replace them. Always hand on hand. They’re a terrific color correcting product!
Megan E.
Norman, OK
I purchased this in the green corrector shade and it did it's job perfectly! It set under my makeup well and I was impressed. I plan on purchasing the highlights and trying one for contour!
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Lo vi en un review y decidí probarlo. Tengo el tono naranja, es excelente. Cubre mis ojeras casi en su totalidad y trabaja muy bien en conjunto con concealers. Me encanta el acabado que da este producto.
Taylor D.
The product lasts a very long time and you can have two different color correctors in one depending on personal needs. I love for getting rid of red spots and dark circles.
Geeta I.
The click sticks are fantastic. They are very portable making them great for travel. The color correcting sticks are very pigmented and creamy, and the cover sticks provide great coverage. They are great to throw in your bag for extra touch ups throughout the day. Highly recommend!
Angela C.
Lombard, IL
The green color correcting stick is amazing! I have bad acne on my cheeks and they are quite red and it really does a good job of canceling out the red!
Jolisa N.
Utica, NY
I love it it's super blendable , but watch out keep it away from any type of heat it would separate and become oily . It covers my red mark amazingly
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Definitely worth the price. This is great quality cosmetics. It is full coverage but not cakey. I would use this again. I got mine at Sephora.
katherine g.
Williamstown, Ontario
I've been debating on purchasing this but is it worth the price?
Darrla D.
New Brockton, AL
Hello all !! I suffer from mild Rosacea on my nose and a little on the cheeks. I have tried another brand but its almost the consistency of basically a grease paint !! I would love to find something that won't slide off when I try to apply it. Any and all suggestions welcome !!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these color correctors always come packaged like this or can you buy colors separately?