BY COVER FX

An active, vitamin-rich concentrate that allows you to infuse any product in your beauty regimen while offering the benefits of a potent, super-strength, hydrating serum. COVER FX Custom Infusion Drops are innovative, oil-free drops that instantly transform your everyday beauty products into powerful skincare treatments that are customized to fit your skin's unique needs. Formulated with concentrated vitamin F, neroli oil, and sodium hyaluronate to help skin better retain moisture and improve skin elasticity. Custom Infusion Drops can be mixed with anything liquid: moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations, and tinted moisturizers. Simply place your usual product into the palm of your hand, drop in Custom Infusion Drops, mix with your fingertips, and transform it into your own perfectly infused complexion solution. Calming: E + Chamomile: This blend features chamomile oil, which comforts, soothes, and reduces the look of inflammation, while vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant that supports antiaging and protects against premature aging. Hydration: F + Neroli: The hydrating blend is infused with neroli oil and vitamin F. Neroli oil conditions and soothes, and vitamin F contains sodium hyluronate, which works to deeply nourish and hydrate skin. Radiance: C + Lemongrass: To support a radiant complexion, this blend combines vitamin C and lemongrass. Lemongrass tones the skin and vitamin C helps to brighten up the complexion and protect it against damaging free radicals. Anti-aging: A + Jasmine: Powered by vitamin A and jasmine oil, the vitamin A in these drops supports cell turnover and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; jasmine oil boosts the skin's hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically-tested and noncomedogenic. It is free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

Buy on Cult Be...
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
I use this in too many ways as skin care, before my foundation, mixing with my foundation. I really recommend this if you like glowing and healthy skin! #gettheglow
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I finally took the time to investigate the ingredients of these drops and I understand what makes these so good: it's silicone-based (important for those who break out from silicone-based products to know!) and also contain squalene, which is a wonderful skincare product (if you've used biossance face oils, that's the main ingredient).

As for my review, I adore these. I use them directly on my face for the highest impact (again noting that I am not prone to breaking out and am instead really quite dry-skinned). I have also mixed them into concealer but I prefer to use other oils for that purpose and save this for maximum absorbency - anything you apply topically over a primer may make your makeup look better, but I prefer to treat the skin underneath.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this in a Sephora Play box awhile back and wasn't too thrilled about it initially. I was under the assumption that the product had to be mixed in with a foundation, and I am not looking to add more radiance to any of my foundations at the moment. Then I did a bit of research and discovered that this can be used as a facial oil, and I had a change of heart due to my love of facial oils. This has a light lemongrass scent which I adore. It took a bit of time to sink into the skin, but I wasn't worried about that, as I was putting it on at night giving me plenty of time to let it sink in before my face hit my pillow. If these weren't so insanely expensive, it would probably be my go-to facial oil.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love these little drops. I have this one and the anti aging one and they're great. I add a few drops to my brush before blending in my foundation and everything just glides and blends seamlessly. Makes for a flawless makeup application and never makes my face look greasy.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
These drops are great if you want a healthy, dewy glow. I love the Radiance as well as the Hydration drops. Some times I mix both of them together. I use these in a couple of different ways: I'll add mix them into my cream foundation from Cover FX, put them on my face before foundation, or I put them on before my moisturizer in the morning on a "no makeup" day.
Nicole H.
Albany, OR
I have very dry skin so I purchase the cover fx neroli oil drops and dang. I've already almost used up my entire bottle because I use it numerous times a day. This saved my skin during the winter. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an extra boost of moisture in their life. I typically add a few drops to my moisturizer and it works wonders!
Iris P.
Bronx
I love this oil! I use to use the Tarte Maracuja Oil but I actually stopped and ended up replacing it with this new oil. I purchased it at Sephora, it's really glowing. you can mix it with your regular foundation or if you don't want to wear make up you can wear it with your moisturizer for a beautiful glow. definitely would recommend.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Love it!!! I have dry skin and I love using this product under my makeup. It absorbs quickly and I feel like my foundation looks better with it. My skin looks less dry after I apply my foundation when I have this on.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love this facial oil. When I worked at Sephora I was constantly buying these and demonstrating them to clients. I love using them as skincare and mixing the facial oil with foundation and primers. I also love mixing the facial oil with the Cover FX Custom Enhancing Drops to create a dewy look.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I don't love this oil. I've tried it on its own and mixed in with my foundation and I don't really notice a difference in my skin after countless times using it. I had a small sample and won't be buying this product again.
Phuong T.
Is this serum good for oily skin?
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
What exactly is this used for?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
What exactly does this do?
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
I have been using the Korres Rose Serum. I'm curious to know how this product compares to it? Anyone tried both and have preference or feedback to which is best? thanks!
Abby D.
Hutto, TX
I really love the look of mixing oils into my foundations, does this give the same appearance? And is there a major difference between the different types of infusion drops?