Add a Photo

By COVER FX

An active, vitamin-rich concentrate that allows you to infuse any product in your beauty regimen while offering the benefits of a potent, super-strength, hydrating serum. COVER FX Custom Infusion Drops are innovative, oil-free drops that instantly transform your everyday beauty products into powerful skincare treatments that are customized to fit your skin's unique needs. Formulated with concentrated vitamin F, neroli oil, and sodium hyaluronate to help skin better retain moisture and improve skin elasticity. Custom Infusion Drops can be mixed with anything liquid: moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations, and tinted moisturizers. Simply place your usual product into the palm of your hand, drop in Custom Infusion Drops, mix with your fingertips, and transform it into your own perfectly infused complexion solution. Calming: E + Chamomile: This blend features chamomile oil, which comforts, soothes, and reduces the look of inflammation, while vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant that supports antiaging and protects against premature aging. Hydration: F + Neroli: The hydrating blend is infused with neroli oil and vitamin F. Neroli oil conditions and soothes, and vitamin F contains sodium hyluronate, which works to deeply nourish and hydrate skin. Radiance: C + Lemongrass: To support a radiant complexion, this blend combines vitamin C and lemongrass. Lemongrass tones the skin and vitamin C helps to brighten up the complexion and protect it against damaging free radicals. Anti-aging: A + Jasmine: Powered by vitamin A and jasmine oil, the vitamin A in these drops supports cell turnover and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; jasmine oil boosts the skin's hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically-tested and noncomedogenic. It is free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

Photos (3)
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

I finally took the time to investigate the ingredients of these drops and I understand what makes these so good: it's silicone-based (important for those who break out from silicone-based products to know!) and also contain squalene, which is a wonderful skincare product (if you've used biossance face oils, that's the main ingredient).

As for my review, I adore these. I use them directly on my face for the highest impact (again noting that I am not prone to breaking out and am instead really quite dry-skinned). I have also mixed them into concealer but I prefer to use other oils for that purpose and save this for maximum absorbency - anything you apply topically over a primer may make your makeup look better, but I prefer to treat the skin underneath.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN

I received a small bottle of these Lemongrass Cover FX drops in a swap with another lovely lady. First of all, I LOVE the packaging of Cover FX products - it's always super chic and modern. These drops smell amazing! I use these drops 3 different ways : Mixed in with my foundation, dropped onto my sponge or brush, all over my face before foundation. I always look more hydrated and radiant when I use these. I will definitely be purchasing the other infusion drops!
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA

I love almost anything cover FX! I think it's so cool the brand was developed in the hospital by plastic surgeons to help clients. I have very sensitive skin & this is one of the few brands that doesn't hurt my skin. I purchased mine @ Sephora & would defiantly repurchase / recommend to friends. I love that you can wear alone or mix w/ other oils / foundation / etc.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I have very dry skin so I purchase the cover fx neroli oil drops and dang. I've already almost used up my entire bottle because I use it numerous times a day. This saved my skin during the winter. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an extra boost of moisture in their life. I typically add a few drops to my moisturizer and it works wonders!
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx

I love this oil! I use to use the Tarte Maracuja Oil but I actually stopped and ended up replacing it with this new oil. I purchased it at Sephora, it's really glowing. you can mix it with your regular foundation or if you don't want to wear make up you can wear it with your moisturizer for a beautiful glow. definitely would recommend.
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

These things are kind of pricey but not extreme at $48. You basically use it to infuse any product. I didnt really use it because I would forget so i gave it to my friend and she loves to mix it with her cream contouring kit. Makes the product go one more smoothly. It came in one of the sephora favorites.
Desire L.
Desire L.
Dale, TX

If you're all about that radiance and j-lo glow this is for you! But it's more ideal for combo and dry skin types. It has a sleight citrus scent, it's lightweight and it does not clog your pores! (in my experience.) This is a great pick me up when your skin is feeling and looking dull. :)
Ila P.
Ila P.

I have been using this product since last two weeks, two to three drops with moisturizer every morning. I will continue using this product. It moisturize my skin very well and skin feels so soft and brightens after each use. It can also be used as a primer.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.

These are a absolute must in my makeup kit & personal use. I love the smell, the way it makes my skin glow and the benefits with how it makes my skin. I usually add this to my foundation or I use by itself on top of the foundation to really up my glow.
Angela T.
Angela T.

You need this. I love cover fx and their innovative products! My skin is dull, so this is a great boost of some TLC. Plus its easy, you just mix it in with a moisturizer and... Done! A bit pricey but invest in your skincare!!
Phuong T.
Phuong T.

Is this serum good for oily skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC

I have been using the Korres Rose Serum. I'm curious to know how this product compares to it? Anyone tried both and have preference or feedback to which is best? thanks!
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS

What exactly is this used for?
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hutto, TX

I really love the look of mixing oils into my foundations, does this give the same appearance? And is there a major difference between the different types of infusion drops?