COVER FX Custom Infusion Drops A + Jasmine 0.5 oz uploaded by Michaela B.

BY COVER FX

An active, vitamin-rich concentrate that allows you to infuse any product in your beauty regimen while offering the benefits of a potent, super-strength, hydrating serum. COVER FX Custom Infusion Drops are innovative, oil-free drops that instantly transform your everyday beauty products into powerful skincare treatments that are customized to fit your skin's unique needs. Formulated with concentrated vitamin F, neroli oil, and sodium hyaluronate to help skin better retain moisture and improve skin elasticity. Custom Infusion Drops can be mixed with anything liquid: moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations, and tinted moisturizers. Simply place your usual product into the palm of your hand, drop in Custom Infusion Drops, mix with your fingertips, and transform it into your own perfectly infused complexion solution. Calming: E + Chamomile: This blend features chamomile oil, which comforts, soothes, and reduces the look of inflammation, while vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant that supports antiaging and protects against premature aging. Hydration: F + Neroli: The hydrating blend is infused with neroli oil and vitamin F. Neroli oil conditions and soothes, and vitamin F contains sodium hyluronate, which works to deeply nourish and hydrate skin. Radiance: C + Lemongrass: To support a radiant complexion, this blend combines vitamin C and lemongrass. Lemongrass tones the skin and vitamin C helps to brighten up the complexion and protect it against damaging free radicals. Anti-aging: A + Jasmine: Powered by vitamin A and jasmine oil, the vitamin A in these drops supports cell turnover and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; jasmine oil boosts the skin's hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically-tested and noncomedogenic. It is free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

• How good do these work ?!1 Answers
  • How much is this ??😱 i want but .fx tends to b a bit pric...1 Answers
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Not a fan of this product. It is more of just a plain Jane oil if you ask me. I bought this at Sephora for $42, which is pricey. The packaging is obviously gorgeous but I definitely would not purchase this Item again.
Lynbeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
The jasmine drops are my favorite. I use it on my face with a moisturizer or in foundation. I will even put a few drops on my nails for my cuticles of just directly on my skin when it's feeling extra dry. Super love this product and the idea of it. My only suggestion is the dropper on it is a little flimsy.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Bought these drops bc my friend said you can never start anti aging treatments too early! I love these drops to add to my foundation on casual days. Wouldn't recommend for people with oily skin because it is very oily. But makes your skin feel amazing
Mary A.
wilmington
Anything by cover fx is a 10/10 product. This serum makes my skin feel baby soft and brand new. After exfoliating in the morning I put this on before my foundation and all day my skin looks glowy and radiant!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
This drops are AMAZING! You can put it alone on your skin or mix with foundation or moisturizer. After just a couple of days I noticed my skin looked healthier and fine lines were diminished. A little goes a long way, which is why I justify paying so much for these.
Laye S.
i love these SO much, you have no clue. i wish that there were more product for the price, but i use this every day on my skin and it makes my makeup blend smoothly i love it
Gabrielle G.
Love these little can't wait to purchase some more I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs a little extra boost on their skin
Courtney E.
Nashua, NH
LOVE THESE DROPS!! Gives your skin an added glow! Helps with those anti aging concerns ^_^! And you can add them to ANY product!!
Ashley-Elora S.
southampton , NY
If you have the extra dough it's worth the splurge. Great additive but too expensive for daily use. Really helped my complexion.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Their drops can be used In any and all makeup you have to customize not just theirs. Definitely worth the money lasts forever.
Christine N.
Blackwood, NJ
How good do these work ?!
karina n.
Vista, CA
How much is this ??😱 i want but .fx tends to b a bit pricey nd as a mom ijust donthave theluxury to spens freeley as i please anymore 😣...merpp