BY COVER FX

A bottle of ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor.

• I dont usually like liquid highligters, what makes this better than...1 Answers
  • Is this oily? Does the product stay where it's supposed to or does ...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing. Anyone know how well it does work?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Blythe H.
Blythe H.
You know how there's a huge market of "glowy" cosmetics that are supposed to make you look fresh faced and youthful?  I've tried SO many of those and I either look like A) a sweaty oil slick or B) a Twilight glitter vampire (and I'm in my 30's so JUST NO).  I've been searching high and low for a product that will give me a glowy sheen without adding oil or just providing a shimmer explosion that is most definitely NOT age appropriate.  I've been looking for a pearl finish, and the Halo drops from Cover FX are IT!  They're amazing!

These drops have a pearl finish and iridescence that does not involve fine shimmer particles or glitter!  I also have the Cover FX drops in Moonlight and Celestial (both of which are primarily made up of fine shimmer particles) and this one is very different from those.  Yes, it's blue toned, which might scare away those looking for a natural glow.  I get that.  I mix these into my foundation, though, and they do give me that subtle glow without being greasy or shimmery, though, and they're the only product I've come across that are able to do that.  The key is to use a light hand.  Also, for reasons I don't understand, these drops (unlike my other ones) tend to sink into the base, so they can be tricky to mix.  The final product is totally worth it.

I'm very fair, so I can make these work easily, though I can see how they might pose a challenge in terms of subtlety for medium/dark skintones.  They also can change the undertone of a product like foundation from warm to cool, if you aren't careful.

I wish Cover FX would produce more of these drops in a champagne tone with that same pearly finish.  That would be amazing!  In the meantime, I'll continue to use Halo and, since I have to use so little, I have a feeling these will last forever.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tupelo, MS
this is everything I have ever wanted in a bottle and then some. it really does have a holographic tint, so if you're not into that, then this product probably is not for you. I usually use my cover fx drops under a powder highlight to give the powder a pop but this one I've been wearing along because I don't have a highlight in powder form that even compares to it. this is the kind of product that unicorns and rainbows are made out of. I will be purchasing a back up product to this. and I will try to post a picture soon. check out my Instagram for one if I forget: ellarroz2.0
Shawnta C.
Shawnta C.
OK so I purchased this during the 48 hr sephora early access sale. I must say that I like this product alot. I have thought about all the ways these will be used. I also will be buying more in different shades.

Update. I used these last night is a few ways. I put a thin layer on my entire gave after the primer and continued my makeup application as usual (color corrector, concealer) It gave a nice settle all over glow. Next I applied my foundation as usual. Then I went back over the cheek area with a small amount of foundation and mixed a small amount of halo with then applied it to the cheek are. It was a glow from within.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Denver
One of my all-time favorite highlights. Halo has such a beautiful iridescent purple glow, but what I especially love about it is the fact that it works for both dramatic AND low-key looks. Depending on what you're going for, you can use it to add just a little bit of space-babe vibe to an everyday look, or amp things up by using more product and applying it to more areas on the face to transform you into a full on alien queen. I get so many compliments every time I wear this. It's a bit pricey, but absolutely worth the money. A little bit goes a VERY long way with this stuff, so a bottle will last you quite a while. I also have this in the color Celestial, which is hands down my #1 favorite highlight. Highly recommend!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I don't know what to say about this halo drops. I m so excited to buy this product when I see so many nice pic on Instagram. So I brought from Sephora finally I tried out when I received its not worth money . They suppose to sell cheap price . It's not looks anything like halo when I applied first time as a highlighter it's look blue shade . And didn't turn out good on my skin tone . But the great thing thing is I used as a eyeshadow and it really good . Give five star because I love blue color .
Deb M.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This is what a true highlighter is, it's high shine, long lasting way out there for the Gods and to be seen from space shine wear alone or mix into any liquid product you chose it blends well into products, as well into your skin,  it's very long lasting I have this in Halo, I purchased from Sephora, I will be purchasing the Rose Gold and Sunlight, all the powder highlighters are too glittery, and your face will end up with these specks of glitter everywhere, I recommend this to all that want a high shine or even a glow it's buildable and depending on your coverage preference it will look good, it compliments every skin tone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love all of these colors of the custom enhancer drops. This Halo color is a beautiful white holographic color. Since these are supposed to be used mixed with a highlighter like becca liquid luminizer (what I always use them with because that stuff doesn't show up at all on it's own and this is usually too concentrated to wear on it's own.) To break it up since it is a super concentrated highlighter just like the custom cover drops which I also love. But in my picture with the lipstick and eyeliner swatches of the halo color highlight these wouldnt be impossible to wear on their own.
They are super bendable, last all day, don't break me out which is amazing since I have extremely oily skin and am usually broken out.
This stuff is a bit pricy but you literally need one drop to do your entire face so it's unlikely you would go through one bottle in a year even with daily highlight. All the new and old Colors are amazing and I truly recommend to anyone.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
 Icannot rave enough about this product! I am head over heels for this highlight, although it's not holographic by any means other than the packaging, the iridescent purple this color is, it's just otherworldly! A little goes a long way and oh my glob this is blinding! It can be seem from outer space and highlighting the collar bones and shoulders and nose and just this highlighter is life!! It's is highly pigmented and for the price point it is amazing because you literally only need a few drops and I feel this would work with every skin color to give you that beautiful pop of color when you want something other than a gold, or natural highlight.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I swear this can look natural if you want it to!! I do NOT like overdoing highlight so this product was not something I would naturally be drawn to. I just swatched it for fun at sephora and was amazed at how beautiful this was. Sheer it out with just 1 drop and it gives the most beautiful ...almost natural looking skin. I kept going back to it bc I was getting obsessed with how it looked on my hand. Ended up buying. Another way is to apply the highlight under foundation for a natural glow. I'm someone who refused to buy the custom drops bc it's so expensive but I had to get this one haha.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
OBSESSED!!!! These work/mix with EVERY liquid and cream. They don't make any foundation or concealer separate (like some other liquid/cream highlighters do). I apply my foundation, apply this with the same beauty blender before my matte foundation dries completely, then set. I use it almost all over my face. Even after setting, the holographic look shows through but not entirely. I've heard it works if you use a LOT of setting spray on top of your setting powder then go in with it, but I haven't tried.
Amrita P.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this similar to Becca's priming filters?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This looks amazing. Anyone know how well it does work?
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
I've been dying to get my hands on these 😭😭✨ ARE THEY REALLY TO DIE FOR ??!! 😍😍
Dianna S.
Dianna S.
Livonia, MI
Does anyone know if these enhance the look of pores and texture? The hologram color looks like so much fun! I wish we had access to the beautiful make-up when I were young, but these look great for my kit and collection.
Is it full coverage and would someone with acne like this foundation??