COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS

Description:

Ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish.

What it Does:

Available in seven illuminating shades, including: Halo, Blossom, Rose Gold, Celestial, Moonlight, Sunlight and Candlelight.These customizable drops can be used to create a buildable highlight.  Use them alone for a light reflective strobing, or add them to your favorite liquid foundation or skincare product for an all-over glow. Formulated with a high concentration of ultra-refined pearls, the seven illuminating drops produce a liquid metal finish. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you’ll get, allowing you to customize your glow.

Skin Types:

All Skin Types

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

What’s the best way to use this product? I’ve had it sitting in my drawer for awhile unsure how I should apply this and where I should apply it.
A black girl who used that can tell me how is??
Queda bien con cualquier tipo de piel?
Start your review of COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS!
Product Highlights
this makes your face look do beautiful an luminous i love to use it alone an mixed in my foundation for a dewy lookin reviews
...beautiful, subtle glow. i’ve used this as a highlight before on top of powder and it’s fine. work quickly with it. i use a damp mini beauty blender-type sponge. im not big on the pinky-purple shift (one start off) but if that’s what you like, you’ll love this. truly a unique color and product!in reviews
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Meg C.
Review for: Moonlight
I am so in love with this. I have recently been mixing it in with my sun screen moisturizer and bronzer drops and it’s been a beautiful glow bronze but today I just put it next to my eye brows and cheekbones. It is a lot of money but I think it’s so worth it. I would recommend to everyone. 🤩 this photo has no edits so that shows how pigmented it is COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Moonlight
I love how versatile this product is. You can mix it in with your foundation wear it underneath your foundation or on top as a highlighter. You just got to be careful because a little goes a long way and they can become too intense. It's a lightweight gel-like consistency. I still have my sample size that are received for my Sephora box. It has lasted a long time. I added a picture on the left side I sheared it out of bit. On the right it's more intense.
Addy M.
Carrollton, TX
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Addy M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Moonlight
My most favorite along with Iconic London Illuminator. They both give the exact same payoff. I’ve had the Cover|FX drops for 3 years and my bottle is still full. I use it all the time, seriously, a little goes a LONG way.
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Terasenna F.
Review for: Blossom
This is such a pretty color and my favorite way of using this product is to put it on my eyelids.
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moonlight
I absolutely love using these custom drops to mix in my foundation 😍 I do one little drop for each side of my face and I think it truly gives such a beautiful glow without disrupting the actual foundation! Still blends beautifully!! ✨✨ I had this just sitting in my makeup collection because I thought it was a bit much for a highlighter. so what I do is since my skin is oily to normal but I love the glow without looking greasy, I get a matte foundation and just had the glow to it! works great for me 😄
Jessie H.
Milford, MA
OBSESSED!!!! These work/mix with EVERY liquid and cream. They don't make any foundation or concealer separate (like some other liquid/cream highlighters do). I apply my foundation, apply this with the same beauty blender before my matte foundation dries completely, then set. I use it almost all over my face. Even after setting, the holographic look shows through but not entirely. I've heard it works if you use a LOT of setting spray on top of your setting powder then go in with it, but I haven't tried.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Candlelight
COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops is a product I use daily. It works really well when mixed with my mousterizer to provide a glowing base for my makeup. Once foundation is applied, it looks like I have a "from within" glow, especially in the sun. It can definitely be used on top of foundation. When it's on top it's pretty blinding and apparent but it can be blended out to be more subtle and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,376 reviews
Review for: Blossom
Custom Enhancer Drops are a liquid formula that can add a “highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect” to your favorite liquid products or used alone on top of (or underneath) your other products (including powder). Two of the six shades (currently out) are bronzing and four are more shimmery/metallic for highlighting. It is a buildable coverage product, so that you can use as many or as few drops as desired for the effect. They really do perform well mixed with various liquid and cream products (moisturizer, foundation, tinted moisturizer, primer) while also working under and over makeup, and they really are buildable from sheer to opaque coverage. I posted two swatches. Blossom is a very warm-toned, light pink with a pearl finish. Celestial is a moderately warm-toned, light pink with a luminous finish.
molly S.
Los Banos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moonlight
if you love dewy looking fresh moist skin, this is perfect to apply with your foundation (you can also apply this with concealer, use it as highlight, eyeshadow) this color is perfect for people like me with medium to light skin with a olive undertone, this last a life time, and it works with any type of foundation (matte, satin, dewy, ect) i use this with a matte foundation to make it seem skin like or dewy, because i love the dewy look but don’t want my foundation to move
Sophia C.
COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS uploaded by Sophia C.
Review for: Halo
This is going only based on my cool golden undertone. I mixed a small drop with foundation I was using for that day. I loved the after look of it. I had a illumination on my face that wasn’t to overpowering. I immediately fell in love but I use different foundations and concealers so can’t say it will work with all. For the one I used, it was a staple for me. I would suggest to test if you ave sensitive skin. It’s a good price for the product payoff.

494 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...