COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Katie W.COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Kirsti B.

BY COVER FX

A bottle of ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. see more...

Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I received this product in my limited edition boxy charm box. I am not a fan of liquid highlighters. It seems very pretty, but I found it hard to blend well.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Very pretty highlighter. Works beautifully mixed with foundation as well. It leaves a blinding highlight especially when topped with a powder highlight.
Danielle A.
This drops just make my foundation look amazing. They are just so easy to apply to the face and blends perfectly and just makes me look beautiful!!!
Andrea Q.
This is definitely my favorite shade from the cover FX drops. It looks really good on a tan skin and it’s really pigmented and easy to apply.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
i love this if you mix it with your foundation you get the perfect glow i totaly recommend this i love how it leaves my face
sandra d.
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Madelyn G.
CEDARVILLE, CA
I love coverfx you can't go wrong with these drops although they are supper piggmented they are easy to apply
Taylor W.
Omg ladies! This is the best serum that I have ever had and it makes my skin look great
Blythe H.
I got these in my Boxycharm limited edition box and they immediately became my favourite.  I previously owned these drops in Halo, Celestial and Moonlight, but I think Blossom is my favourite.  It has a pearly consistency and doesn't contain as much glitter/shimmer as the other drops.  It has a lovely sheen.  I can put these in my foundation and they create a glow instead of a glitter face.  I love them!
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Blossom is an amaaaazing color!! It’s so beautiful and it automatically glows you up and gives you the most gorgeous pinkish glowy cheeks. The only thing, is that I noticed that it’s a LITTLE bit glittery which I absolute hate in any highlighter. I started mixing it with my foundation and it did WONDERS. Using it alone, I would apply a little amount of it since it’s a little more on the glittery side.