COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Katie W.COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Kirsti B.

BY COVER FX

A bottle of ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. see more...

COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "i got these in my boxycharm limited edition box and they immediately became my favourite.  i previously owned these drops in halo, celestial and moonlight, but i think blossom is my favourite.  it has a pearly consistency and doesn't contain as much glitter/shimmer as the other drops.  it has a lovely sheen.  i can put these in my foundation and they create a glow instead of a glitter face.  i love them!" in 8 reviews
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I received this in limited edition of boxy charm, I LOVED it! The pigmentation is superb! You only need a tiny bit unless you want to look like a light bulb (bright) I have used it in my face, in my legs with body cream and it gives a gorgeous healthy glow. I will purchase a bronze color. The quality is great.
Brooke M.
Brighton , MA
During my trip to sephora I noticed there were new custom FX enhancer drops so I brought a sample home and OH MY GOSH is it good. I have used it mixed in with my foundation and used it to really get my strobe on and this shade is gorgeous for all skin tones.
Maya E.
Oh my god this is the best liquid highlight you will ever ever try. I know it’s expensive but if you’re a highlight person then you definitely need it. It literally makes it look like your skin is wet but in a blinding way and blend super easily and last the whole entire day
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
This is the only liquid highlighter I use. I got Blossom in my LE boxycharm. But I also have this in celestial too. It lasts all day and works well for any skin type. This is my favorite thing in my makeup case.
Alexii✨ K.
I love using this product. It gives me such a good shimmer on my face. The pigmentation is there , they did not hesitate on putting a lot of pigment in there.the price for this product is high but it's worth it.
Hannah Z.
This is amazing! I am able to wear this with light to full makeup and they look stunning. They have more of a champagne undertone and really pop when your cheeks hit the light. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite of the three new colors. It may be a little nerve wracking going with a pinkish toned highlighter but ever since the nicole gurreiro glow kit and this came out it's all I ever wear anymore. It's absolutely gorgeous. Especially on pale skin with pink undertones.
I have extremely oily skin that fills up two big blotting sheets every hour or two and pretty bad acne where I'm almost always broken out. Even with all of those problems this stuff is so potent when it comes to color. The formula, like the custom cover drops, are supposed to be mixed with other liquid makeup to break up the potent pigmentation but I do believe that these can be extremely gorgeous all on their own.
They are a tad pricy and that can be enough to turn you away at first especially when you see the size of the bottleg4y and listed amount compared to the price. You hardly use even a drop total each time. This means even with daily use it would most likely last even more than a year.
I love these drops and this color. They don't make me more oily, they don't stick to scabs or dry skin patches or under eye wrinkles. They also don't make me break out or become even more oily and even on my oily skin last all day with no touch ups. This stuff is definitely worth it and I'm always going have it on around.
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
There is literally. NOT ONE a bad thing i can say about these drops ! they are BEAUTIFUL ! so beautifully pigmented ! just a little drop goes a long way. they are a little pricey but since you don't have to use a lot of product it will last. i got every color because i couldn't resist ! use it for my cheeks, mix it into my foundation for an all over glow ! even use it for my body !
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg I love these they are a beautiful rose gold color I like ve this sparkly and shimmery they are very easy to blend and make you look sun kissed buy a beautiful sunset COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
This shade is gorgeous! The price is high, but seriously this will last forever. Its fairly easy to apply and blend considering this was my first time applying a liquid highlighter. I'm excited to add it to my foundation application.